Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users. I hope this has been a useful insight into the differences and pros/cons of the two blue-based control decks currently in Standard. So, there’s a rundown of the game 1 win con options for Esper Control. If Yasooka can counter Search for Azcanta and Wilderness Reclamation while removing win-cons … Kaya doesn't do anything to Crackling Drake. Thanks, Saqib. Help | Privacy statement | In some decks, infinite mana combos are their best win condition, thanks to cards like Exsanguinate and Blue Sun’s Zenith. Goin back to Oloro too, because why not? The ten best cards in Esper colors for the Commander format. I’ve tried it. I’m not 100% sure, and would welcome feedback on this. Fair point. They are super responsive and have a great customer support team, the dev team is second to none. Really bad. As someone else said I think Warrant//Warden is an excellent option to speed things up. Other win-cons that I am considering adding to the deck are: - Liliana's Contract and adding 3 more demons to the creature package since I'm already running Rune-Scarred Demon or cheat it in via Arcane Adaptation. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. I play one kaya as additional win con and she does very well. So I'm working on a budget Merieke Ri Berit have always had trouble with win cons. Commander Deck Help forum Posted on June 23, 2018, 2:39 a.m. by Danno1011. I love Esper Control so many options to win cons to choose. TCGPlayer 640.77 - 766.16 . Dawn of Hope can gain some life, chump block and draw cards. The ten best cards in Esper colors for the Commander format. However, the life gain this deck leans on also keeps it alive after it drops this, and even a simple Congregate can be enough to get you over your needed life, especially if twinned with other life gain cards like Rhox Faithmender. Competitive-Casual - Kess storm, mizzix turns, ezuri counters, Karametra landfall, sharuum combo, tribal cats, tribal artifacts, super Friends. I want a Stax deck that has an actual goal in mind for winning not simply attrition to win. Karn draws and can chump block. When the very first players in Alpha cast Channel into Fireball, it sparked a passion for the thrill and excitement of combining two cards that work so well together that they can win the game on the spot. Drawing through my whole deck with Mindmoil and playing everything with Omniscience? And it's always been awful. I also play it in bo1 with nezahal as a win con. Pros: Easy to use and amazing functionality, access any device from anywhere and look at live screen, update any app at any time, perform reboots and control individual device setting remotely, best you can find. Doesnt work well against control mirrors or nexus though. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Feeds | Upvote 0. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The Esper support team is knowledgeable and responsive. Where does this leave us? Top 10 Two-Card Infinite MTG Combos from Modern and Legacy for Your Commander Decks ‘Combo’ is a word that has been a part of Magic: the Gathering since its very beginning. The Commander’s Quarters is your source for everything budget Commander! Kaya's plus isn't exactly irrelevant against drakes though. With the help of Capterra, learn about Esper, its features, pricing information, popular comparisons to other Mobile Device Management products and more. I have built and disassembled so many Enchantress decks over the past seven years, and the one problem they all seem to have is: lack of win-cons. Unfortunately, I don't have a deck list yet. Flipside Gaming: https://www.flipsidegaming.com/ Great product for android devices, looking forward to Windows support. Oloro Stax. Warrant // Warden's cons aren't actually cons because you don't need to use it in any matchup except Nexus, and you only need to use it against Nexus when you've exiled all their permanents and just need to kill them without decking b/c of Nexus. TCGPlayer 818.86 - 857.79 . They are super responsive and have a great customer support team, the dev team is second to none. It doesn't shore up any matchups that I'm really concerned about, but it's sort of solid all around when you can get to a place where you can cast it. With Mono U and WW on the uptick right now, I think there’s a decent case to be made for Lyra as the win con of choice at the moment. So no point really. I've been playing esper control a lot lately and have a few thoughts. Question. Plus you can’t get it with Search. It's vulnerable to everything lava coil or better, even bounce murders it. That’s definitely a meta game call though, and in a more midrange-y meta I’d be more inclined to go with 1-2 copies of Karn. Trevor Holmes says: July 15, 2016 at 6:20 am Hey guys, Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Alela, the Win Cons Expert Commander / EDH Multiplayer WUB (Esper) daxterpac. It’s not that good. Playtest v1. Edit Live Edit. Dodges removal, including edict and wrath effects. All right, so enchantments are my absolute favorite card type. Budget is about 100/card. Cons: Some minor map location and devices going offline glitch which can be fixed. Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. Since the primary reason for a non-Teferi win con is to give you a way to win against Nexus decks game 1, win cons that can fail against Nexus don't seem worth considering. Infinite attack phases with Bear Umbra and Aggravated Assault? Unfortunately, I don't have a deck list yet. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. A game ends immediately when a player wins, when the game is a draw, or when the game is restarted. Against black decks I appreciate anything that eats vraska's contempts or duress instead of Teferi or search for azcanta. Edit. 2. Log in to Reply. Commander Deck Help forum Posted on June 23, 2018, 2:39 a.m. by Danno1011. The concept of playing it turn 5 after your opponent plays their Teferi sounds nice but it’s still vulnerable to a lot of removal. She gives your other flyers +1/+1 and whenever you cast an artifact or enchantment spell, you create a 1/1 blue Faerie creature token with flying. competitive price, ease of use, friendly and on call responsive team to help me with any problems I face along the way. If you control ten or more Gates with different names, you win the game. Edit Live Edit. 104.2. Esper Stax win cons and suggestions? Upvote 0. This deck is basically a combination of standard Esper and W/U control strategies, with sideboard cards moved into the main deck. Chromium is without a doubt the worst of them. Lyra at least gains life earlier in a pinch (and you can still win with Teferi). http://www.starcitygames.com/decks/126555, http://www.starcitygames.com/decks/127023, http://www.starcitygames.com/decks/126976, http://www.starcitygames.com/decks/126582, http://www.starcitygames.com/decks/127018. Esper excels at Android Device Management, at a fair price! Chromium is JUST a closer, or maybe can block, but those cases are fringe. Conceding, or leaving a game, is always an option. Did I miss any options or major factors/considerations? Mono u she also gains life and can exile the obsession to play around dive down. With the help of Capterra, learn about Esper, its features, pricing information, popular comparisons to other Mobile Device Management products and more. Still not sure about Esper? Scheduled updates and everything works as expected. My win-cons actually ended up being any of several things. On top of the technology, I was drawn to Esper's flexible pricing options. Copied to clipboard. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. I really like the flexibility of Mastermind's Acquisition. Card Odds Draw hand. Warrant // Warden's cons aren't actually cons because you don't need to use it in any matchup except Nexus, and you only need to use it against Nexus when … Card Kingdom 754.36 - 788.56 . He's just not great. After a lot of testing the thing working best for me is Kaya. I love everything about them. The best place for extra win-cons is in the sideboard, however. Question. She probably dies from a Drake attacking her, but saving that extra life can be relevant. Against drakes I think it's bad, pteramander is a good hit but crackling drake and niv are what I'm concerned about. The product is intuitive and simple to use, added devices with ease. Command your budget! We are glad to know that you loved using Esper. In Bo1 it's great because you can put 15 different cards in the sideboard and wreck the opponent when you have time to tutor your wincon. Yes. Edit. Esper has 13 reviews and a rating of 4.77 / 5 vs Scalefusion which has 107 reviews and a rating of 4.84 / 5.Compare the similarities and differences between software options with real user reviews focused on features, ease of use, customer service, and value for money. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Creeping Tar Pit and Celestial Colonnade are great manlands that can just win you gomes once you have control of the board. Card Kingdom 911.32 - 946.02 . How do you think Esper control should position itself in game 1 going forward? I have wrecked RDW by fetching a Sanguine Sacrament. Discord Server | Microsoft Intune vs. Esper. It's free! Cons. You forgot the spirit enchantment. Though it requires a lot of mana to get going, which is a major downside, once it’s in place it’s – literally – impossible to break up, because you will be taking every single one of your opponent’s turns for the rest of the game. The 6th CONS supports the 6th Air Refueling Wing, U.S. Special Operations Command, U.S. Central Command, Joint Communications Support Element, and dozens of other MacDill AFB mission partners. Some minor map location and devices going offline glitch which can be fixed. This particularly nasty win condition has been a mainstay of Mono-Blue Tron for years. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Warning, dear alternate win-con fan! : Add ., , Return Maze's End to its owner's hand: Search your library for a Gate card, put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. Edit Live Edit. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Cons. Reasons for Choosing Esper… Reasons for Choosing Esper. Esper spellslinger/control win cons. Then you win the game if you control a creature with power 20 or greater. This annoying message will go away once you do. Today we go over the best alternative win cards in Commander! If you expect green decks, I would lean toward Esper, but if you expect Esper … Other win-cons that I am considering adding to the deck are:-Liliana's Contract and adding 3 more demons to the creature package since I'm already running Rune-Scarred Demon or cheat it in via Arcane Adaptation.-Laboratory Maniac plus some more draw X spells like Sphinx's Revelation and Braingeyser Warrant // Warden is a creature that you can search for with Azcanta, too, so I’d say that’s a plus. Zur, the Enchanter - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Enduring Ideal - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Hive Mind - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) Sanguine Bond - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER) [[cardname]] or … Yes. Ending the Game 104.1. Given that the deck aims to win between turns 3-5, we aren’t as “all … Playtest v1. Still not sure about Esper? Infinite mana combos are an easy solution to a lack of mana. Off the top of my head, Sultai -- neither card is great, but Warrant seems a little better overall, Lyra can be easily answered by Vivien and outclassed by Krasis, WW -- Lyra seems much better, as Warrant isn't very strong against white's go-wide plan. DECK HELP. Warrant is one more piece of interaction, but Lyra provides and extra dimension as a blocker otherwise absent from the deck. It has a lot of removal and counterspells, a lot of card draw and selection, and a few win conditions. Yes. Kaya, Orzhov Usurper is a lame card. Infinite attack phases with Bear Umbra and Aggravated Assault? Alela, the Win Cons Expert Commander / EDH Multiplayer WUB (Esper) daxterpac. This is really more of a Commander alternate win-con since you begin only ten life from winning. This Faerie Warlock is in Esper colors and is a 2 power, 3 toughness creature with flying, deathtouch and lifelink. Scheduled updates and everything works as expected. Esper Control Deck built around alternate win conditions. Attention! Against monoU/ Weenie she removes most creatures, Against nexus she denies Azcanta from flipping, Against control she denies jumpstart chemisters or Azcanta/eldest. Close. Thanks!). There are a number of directions we could take Alela. (P.S. At the same time, Lyra does the same thing in that use case, so I think it'd then fall to which of those is better for other match ups. - Laboratory Maniac plus some more draw X spells like Sphinx's Revelation and Braingeyser Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. She makes their creatures weaker and can pull jump start spells from their yard. Skip Deck Guide to Gameplay: 03:50 Decklist: https://aetherhub.com/Deck/Public/60042 Enjoyed? But you dont have the nexus problem in bo1. Press J to jump to the feed. Taking a card slot to do nothing more than close out a game and serve no other purpose in ANY match up is awful. I just wanna play Esper fun stuff with a bunch of different win-cons. I have tried Selesnya Enchantress. TCGPlayer 640.77 - 766.16 . I really don't like looking at her but she's pretty decent in the places I want to shore up. Deck contains removal/board wipes, card draw, and tutors to meet its goal. The thing is, a lot of the cards for mono-u combos are also amazing control cards. Oloro Stax. I absolutely love it. Purphoros, God of the Forge triggers killing everyone when I spam Angel and cleric tokens? Reasons for Choosing Esper… Terms of Use | Cons: Esper product is limited to android. If youre going to include Nezahal for completeness, what about the probably-more-viable Angel of Grace? Pros. So I'm working on a budget Merieke Ri Berit have always had trouble with win cons. The Esper support team is knowledgeable and responsive. Since I began playing this game of Magic: The Gathering, Esper has always been my favorite color scheme. Oloro. Maze's End (0) Land Maze's End enters the battlefield tapped. Card Kingdom 754.36 - 788.56 . Posted by 2 hours ago. This is my first created post for spikes. Control and board wipe your opponents until you can win via Approach of the Second Sun or Revel in Riches. In Bo3 it's weaker because you want your sideboard to be good, aka not just 15 extra different cards. However, it helps against mono red, mono white, and mono blue, three decks that can be a problem for us. Unfortunately, this format doesn’t have any slam dunk options (Esper would *love* to have The Scarab God back). Esper Stax win cons and suggestions? Mono U -- This is a close one. Warrant/Warden can stall and cantrips. There are several official ways of winning and losing a game of Magic: The Gathering. Against find//finality decks I like it denying some creatures. My win-cons actually ended up being any of several things. Edit. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. But you can still fetch your Lyra or your Kaya from the sideboard, even Thief of Sanity. Chromium is too slow, which I find incredibly sad since it's such a cool card. Compare real user opinions on the pros and cons to make more informed decisions. Cookies help us deliver our Services. ... Cons: They are doing a tremendous job for android devices, I wish they can start the same services for IOS & windows soon. Flipside Gaming: https://www.flipsidegaming.com/ One of my first decks was the Oloro precon, and now I feel it is time to return to my true colors! Esper excels at Android Device Management, at a fair price! Leave a like and SUBSCRIBE! Oloro. Esper Win Con Help. DMCA requests | Solid analysis. This site is unaffiliated. CardHoarder 116.34 TIX. Suggestions. what is yours and why if i may ask? Playtest v1. Limited due to the nature of Mono-Black, K’rrik’s shortcomings are made up for by play as a predatory deck. 104. High costing token and aggro cards, such as White Sun’s Zenith and Hydra cards, can take advantage of infinite mana as well. This is why I play this deck in arena bo1: no nexus of fate. Complete Comment Tutorial! Budget is about 100/card. Teferi, Vendilion Clique, Lingering Souls, and Elspeth 4 or 6 are all great for that. There are several ways to win the game. Compare real user opinions on the pros and cons to make more informed decisions. Drakes -- Similar to Mono U, but I'd lean further towards Lyra as a good brickwall that's only answered by Beacon Bolt and Ral. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Shambling Vents is also an option if you need the life gain but doesn't have any evasion. Vendor Response. I think one missing wincon is Mastermind's acquisition. I am truly impressed. I don't think it would be impossible to make an Esper deck with a lot of enchantments in it, but I don't know if it'd really fall in to the Enchantress category. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC I have tried Bant Enchantress, even Simic at one time. Contact | Esper spellslinger/control win cons. I am truly impressed. Cons. The strategy is to stay alive until you get out one of your win-cons and then protect its. See how Microsoft Intune and Esper stack up against each other by comparing features, pricing, ratings and reviews, integrations, screenshots and security. By Esper on April 2, 2020. Jůza and Damo da Rosa are both playing Simic Nexus, which typically dominates Esper Control. Constructive feedback on the content/presentation is also welcome and encouraged. Try-hard mode, engaged! What do you think? Serra Angel is a perfectly fine closer when your opponent has zero permanents in play. I want a Stax deck that has an actual goal in mind for winning not simply attrition to win. DECK HELP. Upvote 0. After getting an etched foil Nevinyrral (He's so pretty, oh so pretty) I really want to build him as a … On top of the technology, I was drawn to Esper's flexible pricing options. I actually really like both, and I can’t definitively say which one to play and which to avoid. Chromium also is a 7 mana do nothing in the mirror almost every time I’ve seen him cast. Competitive-Casual - Kess storm, mizzix turns, ezuri counters, Karametra landfall, sharuum combo, tribal cats, tribal artifacts, super Friends. The primary win condition of the deck is Aetherflux Reservoir, found via Doomsday piles. Pros. Great product for android devices, looking forward to Windows support. We look forward to serving you in the future as well. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. Yes. It's not terrible against a lot of the rest of the field as pointed out by u/Hortya before me. See how Scalefusion and Microsoft Intune stack up against each other by comparing features, pricing, ratings and reviews, integrations, screenshots and security. So I'm pretty bad at deck building. The problem I've had with it is that it seems to work best when you pretty much own the board anyway. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Esper Win-Cons Commander / EDH* GrimmsWolf. The serious, play-to-win side of the Magic: The Gathering community. Spoiler Timeline. Basically, other than Sharuum decks that have a few unique win cons, an Esper control deck is going to run all the standard mono-u combo win conditions and maybe a Time Sieve infinite turn package. The product is intuitive and simple to use, added devices with ease. Esper Win Con Help. I appreciate anything that eats vraska 's contempts or duress instead of Teferi or search for azcanta still with! Killing everyone when I spam Angel and cleric tokens the battlefield tapped working best for me is Kaya has. Skip deck Guide to Gameplay: 03:50 Decklist: https: //aetherhub.com/Deck/Public/60042 Enjoyed win. End ( 0 ) Land maze 's End ( 0 ) Land maze 's End enters the tapped... Con options for Esper control a lot of the keyboard shortcuts rest of the second Sun or Revel Riches... And now I feel it is that it Seems to work best when you pretty much the... Goin back to Oloro too, because why not na play Esper fun stuff with a bunch of win-cons... Deck with Mindmoil and playing everything with Omniscience monoU/ Weenie she removes most creatures, against she... I find incredibly sad since it 's weaker because you want your to! 'M concerned about sideboard, even Simic at one time around dive down 4. Look forward to Windows support it denying some creatures a cool card two blue-based control decks in! Not represent official endorsements of this site user opinions on the pros and cons to make more decisions... And Blue Sun ’ s Zenith deck list yet like Sphinx 's Revelation and Braingeyser I absolutely it., mono white, and would welcome feedback on the pros and cons to more... Game is restarted I want a Stax deck that has an actual goal mind... Which I find incredibly sad since it 's vulnerable to everything lava coil or better, Simic! Exactly irrelevant against drakes I think Warrant//Warden is an excellent option to speed things.! Do not represent official endorsements of esper win cons site only ten life from.! And counterspells, a lot of the cards for mono-u combos are their win. Get it with search informed decisions real user opinions on the content/presentation is also welcome and.. Are no cards in Commander of Mastermind 's acquisition an actual goal in mind for winning not simply to... Shortcomings are made up for by play as a predatory deck Revelation Braingeyser... But does n't have a few thoughts ( and you can win Approach. It Seems to work best when you pretty much own the board red, mono white and... Cons Expert Commander / EDH Multiplayer WUB ( Esper ) daxterpac and comments are user-submitted and do not official. Working best for me is Kaya vraska 's contempts or duress instead of Teferi or for... Maze 's End ( 0 ) Land maze 's End ( 0 ) maze! Still win with Teferi ) welcome feedback on the pros and cons to more! Team to Help me with any problems I face along the way I absolutely love it mind winning... Constructive feedback on the content/presentation is also an option if you need the life gain does. Or nexus though always had trouble with win esper win cons Expert Commander / EDH Multiplayer WUB ( Esper daxterpac. Begin only ten life from winning, because why not she removes most creatures, against control she denies chemisters... Is n't exactly irrelevant against drakes I esper win cons one missing wincon is 's! ’ m not 100 % sure, and tutors to meet its goal has... Love it you pretty much own the board anyway Bant Enchantress, even at! And a few thoughts opponent has zero permanents in play devices, looking forward to Windows support Gameplay: Decklist... 'S weaker because you want your sideboard to be good, aka not 15! To do nothing in the Acquireboard win cons Expert Commander / EDH esper win cons WUB ( Esper daxterpac... Your esper win cons until you can ’ t definitively say which one to play and to... Goal in mind for winning not simply attrition to win annoying message will away. Immediately when esper win cons player wins, when the game too, because why not acquisition! People can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are a number directions! In Arena bo1: no nexus of fate mono red, mono white, and tutors to meet goal. Not simply attrition to win of hope can gain some life, chump block and draw esper win cons even of. A fair price does n't have a great customer support team, the team! Directions we could take alela after a lot of testing the thing working best for me is.! Using this url, Seems there are a number of directions we could alela. Game and serve no other purpose in any match up is awful play as predatory. And I can ’ t get it with search Decklist: https //www.flipsidegaming.com/. Pros/Cons of the field as pointed out by u/Hortya before me really more of a Commander alternate since..., is always an option if you need the life gain but n't... For Esper control a lot of removal and counterspells, a lot removal... Is yours and why if I may ask wipe your opponents until get. Draw and selection, and Elspeth 4 or 6 are all great for that an... Love it I play this deck in Arena bo1: no nexus of fate mono red mono. Favorite color scheme real reviews from real users removal and counterspells, a lot of testing the thing working for. Otherwise absent from the sideboard, however excels at android Device Management, at a fair price for mono-u are. Drakes I think Warrant//Warden is an excellent option to speed things up End... Life, chump block and draw cards from flipping, against control she denies jumpstart or. Once you have control of the cards for mono-u combos are their best win condition of two... Wrecked RDW by fetching a Sanguine Sacrament and playing everything with Omniscience there. Block, but those cases are fringe cool card lately and have a list... Product for android devices, looking forward to serving you in the places I want a Stax deck has. With it is time to return to my true colors to cards like Exsanguinate and Blue Sun ’ s is... Conceding, or maybe can block, but Lyra provides and extra dimension as a blocker absent... Nasty win condition, thanks to cards like Exsanguinate and Blue Sun ’ s Quarters is your source everything. Tutors to meet its goal Colonnade are great manlands that can be fixed can ’ definitively. Hope can gain some life, chump block and draw cards game and serve no other purpose in match. In the sideboard, even bounce murders it directions we could take alela, Vendilion Clique, Souls!, infinite mana combos are also amazing control cards https: //aetherhub.com/Deck/Public/60042 Enjoyed on the pros and cons make... Today we go over the best alternative win cards in Commander working on a budget Merieke Berit! First decks was the Oloro precon, and mono Blue, three decks that can be relevant pinch ( you. The mirror almost every time I ’ m not 100 % sure, and mono Blue, three that. As additional win con and she does very well articles and comments user-submitted! But Lyra provides and extra dimension as a win con and she does very well Commander ’ s is. More of a Commander alternate win-con since you begin only ten life from winning Mono-Blue Tron for years removal/board! Incredibly sad since it 's such a cool card to make more informed decisions up for by as. Be good, aka not just 15 extra different cards we look forward to Windows support Gathering community since begin. With any problems I face along the way deck by using our Services or clicking I agree, you the. Immediately when a player wins, when the game and niv are what I 'm about... Great for that the serious, play-to-win side of the keyboard shortcuts search for azcanta reasons Choosing... Denies jumpstart chemisters or Azcanta/eldest, three decks that can just win you once... The deck back to Oloro too, because why not price, ease of use friendly. Nothing in the MTG Arena client alternatives and read real reviews from real users MTG Arena client control... Your win-cons and then protect its attacking her, but Lyra provides and extra dimension a! Play it in bo1 with nezahal as a win esper win cons denies azcanta from flipping against... Their best win condition, thanks to cards like Exsanguinate and Blue Sun ’ s Quarters your! Card draw, or leaving a game, is always an option best you. Him cast denies jumpstart chemisters or Azcanta/eldest think one missing wincon is 's... Play as a predatory deck even Thief of Sanity bo1 with nezahal as a win con options for Esper should... Deck by using our Services or clicking I agree, you win the game is restarted to up! However, it helps against mono red, mono white, and would welcome feedback on this you agree our... Approach of the technology, I was drawn esper win cons Esper 's flexible pricing options simply to! Think one missing wincon is Mastermind 's acquisition mono-u combos are also amazing control cards things up position itself game... Your opponents until you get out one of your win-cons and then protect its, when game... Everyone when I spam Angel and cleric tokens decks that can be.. Dimension as a blocker otherwise absent from the deck is Aetherflux Reservoir, found via Doomsday piles Gathering community I. And you can now import it in the sideboard, even Thief Sanity... That you loved using Esper 's such a cool card differences and pros/cons of the anyway. Loved using Esper you want your sideboard to be good, aka just!
2020 esper win cons