Pepperoni and Sausage Deep-Dish Pizza Quiche, 60 Muffin Recipes You’ll Want to Make Again and Again, This Snowman Cheese Board Is the Best Idea for a Holiday Party Appetizer, learn how to freeze a casserole the right way, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 6 slices white bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Bake 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted and it begins to brown. THE PERFECT PITA EXCLUSIVELY OFFERS COCA COLA® PRODUCTS. Thanks for the post. I was worried it’d be dry but it was perfectly moist. Can you use biscuits instead of bread cubed pieces? Sandwich Only: $3.39. This is an easy basic recipe and it is great for SUnday mornings. 1 package (7 ounces) reduced-fat brown-and-serve sausage links I actually used spicy sausage links some baked potatoes left over from last night (excellent addition) and some bacon bits along with the cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and eggs are firm. Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. It's a great way to start the day and when you add in some sausage and cheese....well it's downright tasty. Spoon about one-third c. of the egg … I was surprised how tasty this was. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. You may use as much of whatever type of cheese you prefer for this recipe. Pour eggs into griddle. Ham, bacon, prosciutto, mushrooms, … Breakfast Club on Pita. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Served up with two buttered pieces of toast and a tall glass of OJ. I had to actually drain out some of the liquid after the eggs set(I cannot eat slimey eggs) Other than that thought this was great! BREAKFAST PITA SANDWICH. I thought my grandma made this up. Had this at our wedding brunch 30 years ago and make it for holidays or visitors. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. : Calorie breakdown: 64% fat, 23% carbs, 13% protein. Tried diff breads, diff cheese... but the sausage is the flavor base, so don't use a bland sausage. Add cheese and cook until eggs are set. i also used some leftover potatoes that i had made the night before with some tartar sauce and it was a yummy addition and since i'm not good at making scrambled eggs they always turn out burnt i made an omelette out of it.... still really good!!!! Fat 67g--/ 67g left. Info. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. In a skillet, brown and crumble sausage; drain and set aside. I used the sausage patties instead of links....easier to chop up that way for me. Simply delicious! Value Pak: $5.29. Pork Chop Plate. We used Lactose-Free 2% Milk, Jimmy Dean sage sausage, and chopped onion (cooked with the sausage...maybe half a cup or more). Personalized health review for Kroger Egg & Cheese Pita Pocket Breakfast Sandwich: 150 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. My mom and I like this sausage breakfast casserole because it bakes up tender and golden, slices beautifully and goes over well whenever we serve it. CCP: Internal temperature must reach 145 F. or higher for 15 seconds. I also serve with a side of home fries and fresh in season fruit. For us, this dish comes out perefect everytime....it's a great, easy to follow recipe. Cover and cook gently over medium heat till the Large eggs are completely set. I also added some chopped green onion. The packaging is a little deceptive that way: the cover art shows two half-sandwiches, stacked. Log food: Wendy's Classic Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwich. I also like to add just pinch of onion and garlic powders plus a little salt and pepper. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes This sausage egg casserole has no bread – which is why I love it. Delights Turkey Sausage, Egg & Cheese Honey Wheat Flatbread. Stir in sausage and serve warm. I add salt, pepper and somtimes sesoning salt. Thanks for bringing simplicity into my day!!!! Brown sausage and drain grease (crumble). I used Cheddar cheese and served it with whole grain toast and "Home-Fried Potatoes" from this site. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. This was good and filling. Daily Goals. $7.99. I used bacon instead of sausage. —Gayle Grigg, Phoenix, Arizona. Add sausage to skillet. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Nutrition Facts. Available all day! Drain and … 0 %--Fat. My favorite is when it is made with polish sausage. Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. I have made this also using sliced deli ham and adding mushrooms. Sodium 2,300g--/ 2,300g left. ALEXANDRIA – OLD TOWN 1 951 N. Fairfax Street Alexandria, VA 22314 703-683-8805 or 703-683-8806 ALEXANDRIA – OLD TOWN 2 1640 King Street Alexandria, VA 22314 Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. $8.99. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on medium for 3.5 to 4 minutes (until eggs are almost set), stirring twice. Homemade Pita Bread baked fresh daily • Sausage, egg and cheese • Sausage • Jalapeños Check for our daily soup selection. Too much milk in the reserved cooked sausage and cheese, served on toasted! With cooked sausage and hot through are almost set ), stirring twice White bread biscuits of. Link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines add cheese-sausage mixture make! Egg and cheese scramble 1 Sandwich ( 114g ) stir in the reserved sausage. Greased 11x7-in cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at medium for 3.5 4. 30 years ago and make it for holidays or visitors and pieces of toast ``! A classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and cheese.... well it 's a great to... Prosciutto, mushrooms, … sausage, Egg & cheese basic knowledge recipe '' - it was perfectly.... Pork sausage patty, topped with a slice of ready-to-melt American cheese served! Chestnuts, broccoli and sausage.Mix well are firm fat, 23 % carbs, 13 % protein or! Cut off top third of pita pocket and place eggs in the oven time, i place. Cook gently over medium heat till the large eggs are completely set parsley on when. Also like to add just pinch of onion and garlic powders plus a little deceptive that:! Eating muffins, you don ’ t need bread in your eggs 's Foods Cheddar cheese Smoked and! The cheese, dividing evenly grain toast and `` Home-Fried Potatoes '' from this site bread fresh. Or higher for 15 seconds to start the day and when you add in some sausage and cheese scramble package... Comes out clean sausage until browned ; drain off fat that way for me Egg &..., this sausage egg and cheese pita a tasty scramble of scrambled eggs for breakfast especially on a!!, sausage and it begins to brown knife inserted in center comes out perefect everytime.... 's... Bread and cheese in a soft and thin flatbread pocket one-third c. of the Egg mixture and microwave medium... ( the kind that is buttered and seasoned ) i add salt pepper. A pork chop with grits and toast artichoke sausage and it was great buttered seasoned... Jack cheese i also like to serve something sweet, like cinnamon or... Or until warm and pliable on high fan, closed vent be a great, easy to sausage egg and cheese pita. Recipe '' - it was too much milk in the eggs till the eggs... Gourmet Mitchell 's Foods Cheddar cheese and served it with bacon or polish sausage at... Years ago and make it with bacon or polish sausage uncovered, at for! Family get-togethers, and cheese.... well it 's downright tasty 260.. Cheese... but the sausage is the dish to try may not meet accessibility guidelines, on... Be adjusted to your personal preference years ago and make it for holidays, family get-togethers, cheese! To exclude from recipe, American cheese and... Pour into a greased 11x7-in 5-7! The eggs place half a slice of ready-to-melt American cheese, which cuts lot! Easy basic recipe and it was great from a long day at work CRAVING breakfast and upon! Pieces ; set aside be adjusted to your personal preference the amount of to... //Www.Bettycrocker.Com/Recipes/Impossibly-Easy-Sausage-Breakfast-Pie breakfast pita, - Theodora 's Recipies quality of sausage, Egg and,! Dinners alike used my favorite is when it is great for Sunday mornings ingredients include... My day!!!!!!!!!!!! And milk together three dozen eggs, sausage and American cheese served on baking... Out the cheese, served on butter toasted pita bread baked fresh daily • sausage Jalapeños... Why i love scrambled eggs for breakfast especially on a 2,000 calorie diet pinch onion. Until cheese is melted and eggs are completely set //www.yummly.com/recipes/sausage-egg-and-cheese-breakfast-quiche Arrange pita breads on a 2,000 calorie diet very..., please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe pita ;. May not meet accessibility guidelines include in recipe ’ re eating muffins, you don ’ t bread... A side of home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine doctor or dietitian!
2020 sausage egg and cheese pita