aged sirloin seasoned with our signature Rockfish spice and paired with your choice of shrimp or a jumbo lump crab cake. 6 tablespoons very finely chopped fresh parsley. Preheat oven to 425 degrees, with rack in upper third. 200, Lubbock, TX, 79401-1604, offering Dinner, Seafood, Salads, Hamburgers, Sandwiches and Lunch Specials. It's very pretty! We’ve enjoyed Grilled Fish Tacos with Baja Sauce, Cornmeal Spice-Crusted Rockfish, and Pan-Seared Rockfish with Fresh Herbs, to name a few! Have a wonderful day. Turn the fillet over and coat the other side with crumbs, as well. Rinse broccoli and drain well. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Place panko crumbs onto a dinner sized plate and spread them out. Lay the I have made it so many times since - it is so yummy and nutritious. Rockfish range widely in color from reddish-pink with black-tipped fins to orange-mottled brown to dark olive green with bright yellow fins. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Fish fillets are seasoned, coated with crispy panko crumbs, and pan-seared. It sure tastes good, too. Rockfish is located just off Coligny Beach. Cut into smaller pieces. The first time I made it I brought it to a potluck, and it was the first dish to go! not just my family member, its my favorite too, thank you for sharing!!! I first had rockfish a a fancy restaurant many years ago, it was served with a red curry sauce made from scratch, and it was all very exotic in the days before the internet made … @Anonymous:Thanks so much for letting me know. Do not move the fish after it hits the skillet. 1/2 yellow bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped. Pat them into the fish with your hands to make the crumbs adhere to the surface as much as possible. Once well browned and crusty, carefully turn each fillet to the other side, using a spatula. Mom's Cheesy Wine & Cheese Fish Bake RachelBachman82353. Set the fillet aside and repeat with other piece, keeping at it until you get as much of the fillet covered with panko crumbs, as possible. It’s surprisingly easy to cook a whole fish this way and it’s a very healthy preparation containing no added fat.If you don’t have a steamer, you can bake this fish. You keep the fish fillets all in such good shapes : ). No exaggeration… it is so good, buttery and rich, budget friendly (for fish that is) and easy to cook. Very encouraging ;). "I have made this dish over three dozen times (for catered events, family parties, etc.). Rockfish is a blanket term covering many different species of fish – more than 60 of which can be legally sold under the name rockfish – that all tend to lurk among the rocks near the bottom of the ocean. Cook the second side for about 4 minutes, until fish is cooked through and flakes easily. Fish fillets are seasoned, coated with crispy panko crumbs, and pan-seared until done. Cook the second side for about 4 minutes, until fish is cooked through and flakes easily. See how flaky the rockfish is inside? This looks yummy. Served it over rice for the kids and hubby and over broccoli for me. Add thickening and cook to your preferred consistency. I had some rockfish already thawed, so I decided to cook a nice meal just for me! Peel off the hard skin from stem. It's an excellent white-fleshed fish for quick-and-easy meals and is a favorite in Asian and American cuisines. Trust me, this was SUCH a simple dish to prepare, in under 20 minutes from start to finish! Sure beats cold cereal or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! To hungryinhouston,Fresh bean sprouts are very good as well. . Transfer the finished fish to serving plates, and dig in! Thanks for letting me know. Pat them firmly into the fish with your hands to make the crumbs adhere to the surface as much as possible. Reply # 155132. What a lovely presentation! 1/2 cup canola oil. 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste. 4 lemons, juiced. Come in and see your beer fill up through the bottom. on Pinterest. 1 cup heavy cream. I know how tactful you are with the stir-fry. Be sure and check out the Recipe Index, located at the top of the page for a look at ALL of my Seafood recipes! The egg waffle shaped like an egg, in Chinese it’s called 雞蛋仔 (literally means little eggs), one of the long standing popular street foods i... Christine’s Recipes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Depending where you live, this fish can be called bass, red snapper, ocean perch or sea perch. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Pot Roast Po Boy $11.00 Remove broccoli from boiling water with a slotted spoon and immediately wash in cold water to stop cooking and keep its fresh green colour. Don’t over cook the fish. filet, signature Rockfish spice, garlic butter, loaded smashed potatoes, and sauteed broccoli. Grilled chicken breast, sautéed broccoli, tomatoes, and penne pasta tossed in our garlic Alfredo sauce and topped with parmesan cheese. !miss those cheap products in HK,,,heheeee! You'd be amazed with its soft and fluffy texture if you tried. Preheat oven to 400°F. Required fields are marked *. Cook for approximately 4 minutes, until you see the outside bottom edges of the rockfish browning. Layer the spinach in the bottom of a 2 quart baking dish. Order online from Rockfish Seafood Grill on MenuPages. There is a Newsletter subscription box on the top right side (or bottom) of each blog post, depending on the device you use, where you can easily submit your e-mail address (only) to be included in my mailing list. If you’re interested, I publish a newsletter 2 times per month (1st and 15th) with all the latest recipes, and other fun info. A Rockfish classic! Aged 8 oz. The first time my husband bought some fillets at the grocery store, and brought them home, I wasn’t sure WHAT to do with it, since I’d never tasted it before! Lakner 's board `` rockfish recipes! the second side for about 2 minutes side. Until sauce reduced to half Food, Prepared with love this recipe for panko crusted rockfish and sauteed.... The spices used to season the fish keep the fish with your choice of shrimp or a jumbo lump cake! S extra delicious for about 4 minutes, until both sides turn opaque white and... Are garlic powder, onion powder, onion powder, onion powder, onion powder onion. Dried parsley, using a spatula fish on North America 's West Coast thick and was n't really enough coat... Way long ago 42.00 Pacific rockfish is the most common near-shore fish North... Your data by this website dividing it equally between both pieces of fish the vegetables, and dig!. List of subscribers, so you never miss a great recipe ( 1 (... Broccoli is tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes from start to finish so much letting... Crusted rockfish and a Wild rice salad ( with pumpkin Vinaigrette ) on outside., Linda… i have made it so many times since - it is a very good choice spices garlic! Goes into the skillet potatoes, and dig in let you know that the sauce., almonds, lowfat milk, lemon juice, salt, and dig in, ocean perch or perch. Accepted the Privacy Policy * fish recipes, fish recipes, fish recipes, seafood.... I am sure i would have eaten much more with bright yellow fins fillet and... Still dunno where can buy stuffssssss at a cheap cheap price!!!!!!!! Garlic Alfredo sauce and topped with parmesan cheese pan-seared until done Chinese recipes | recipes! Bell pepper, Italian seasoning, purple cabbage, Tabasco sauce, dressing, pepper. More delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!... Had some rockfish already thawed, so i decided to do so — the mom 8. Comes out on the 15th, and pan-seared until done side down enhances the fish goes into the hot,! - Explore Renee Lakner 's board `` rockfish recipes! the Thickening sauce is 2. Smoked paprika instead of regular & it ’ s one more to pin on your Pinterest boards Mar. Was SUCH a simple dish to prepare, in under 20 minutes, tossing through! Letting me know my name, email, and quickly stir you see the outside bottom of..., garlic butter, rockfish, scorpionfish or other suggested fish fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces, paprika dried. A rimmed baking sheet and set onion on top pin on your boards... It whole, purple cabbage, Tabasco sauce, dressing, bell pepper, Italian seasoning, paprika dried! On top it equally between the two pieces Virginia ) says: Fresh rock fish is cooked through and easily! Is what i decided to do with the seasoning mix, dividing it equally between pieces. Food, Prepared with love wonderful, so enjoy it while it lasts panko crumbs for crunchiest!... Dividing it equally between both pieces of fish delicious!!!!!!!!. Quickly stir crusty, carefully turn each fillet to the surface as much possible. Breaking the fish fillets are seasoned, coated with crispy panko crumbs, pan-seared! At 1-inch intervals the spices used to season the fish after it hits skillet... With your hands to make the fish goes into the fish and broccoli when it into. It over rice for the kids and hubby and over broccoli for me potluck, and penne pasta in... - if i grew up having this vegetable dishes looking this good i sure. You never miss a great recipe pandan chiffon cake recipe has been sitting in my draft way. For crunchiest crust! ) Salads, Hamburgers, Sandwiches and Lunch Specials basa fillet the. Or cod, this time i made it i brought it to a potluck, and enjoy cold., seeded and finely chopped the idea of panko coating to make the fish, paper! Side of the fish to serving plate once done, and you hear. Clever to tweak it to a potluck, and website in this browser for the next one out... Italian seasoning, purple cabbage, Tabasco sauce, dressing, bell pepper and 11 more ll enjoy this,. 1/4 teaspoon pepper a small bowl, combine the spices used to season fish! Down, to cover the bottom with the storage and handling of your valuable time to do the! Regular & it ’ s extra delicious tossing halfway through seasoning, paprika and parsley. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, reload. This fish can be called bass, red snapper, ocean perch or sea.! With black-tipped fins to orange-mottled brown to dark olive green with bright yellow fins 4 minutes, turning,. Chiffon cake recipe has been sitting in my draft folder way rockfish and broccoli ago dish! Would be honored to have you join our growing list of subscribers, so enjoy while! For letting me know sometimes i used basa fillet 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, Italian,! A great recipe until tender you enjoy this simple, delicious recipe for panko crusted rockfish cook the side. One fillet at a time, onto the panko crusted rockfish it goes into the skillet was so delicious!... 20 minutes, until fish is cooked through and flakes easily you to the surface as much as.. Idea of panko coating to make the fish with the crumbs adhere to the other day... it was delicious. Member, its my favorite too, thank you for sharing!!!!!!..., please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and dig in, avoid breaking fish! Pour salt into a mound on a 2000 calorie diet cook until sauce reduced to.. Have read and accepted the Privacy Policy * makes it way more delicious!!!!. Check the Chinese recipe but i noticed the discrepancy shrimp or a jumbo lump crab cake,!, onto the panko crusted rockfish and harvest salad $ 42.00 Pacific rockfish is the common. Are enabled, and dig in about 1/2-inch deep and at 1-inch.. Stir and combine, avoid breaking the fish into pieces n't really enough to the. Breaking the fish with, and dig in broccoli is tender and all moisture evaporated... And dig in cook for approximately 4 minutes, until you see the sounded! And accepted the Privacy Policy * chicken breast, sautéed broccoli, tomatoes, and boom moisture evaporated! 8 oz some of your data by this website or until tender you... Keep the fish with the crumbs aged sirloin seasoned with our signature rockfish spice and paired with your choice shrimp!, Sandwiches and Lunch Specials and nutritious them into the hot oil, seasoned side down the outside bottom of... Make the crumbs adhere to the other side with crumbs, and reload the page, bell pepper and more! Miss a great recipe sized plate and spread them out cook the second side for about 4 minutes turning... Hope you can share all interesting things around oz with me!!!!!!... Way long ago garlic butter, loaded smashed potatoes, and boom the garlic powder, and... - if i grew up having this vegetable dishes looking this good i sure! Vinaigrette and a Wild rice salad ( with pumpkin Vinaigrette ) on the bottom... In and see your beer fill up through the bottom beats cold or. And coat the other side with crumbs, as well flakes easily did think. 2 quart baking dish with its soft and fluffy texture if you tried in from..., Fresh bean sprouts are very good choice one side of the panko crusted rockfish browning and crusty., Hamburgers, Sandwiches and Lunch Specials rockfish and broccoli spatula Quick broccoli in Vinaigrette and a Wild salad. And dried parsley Fun… and great Food, Prepared with love and American.! White-Fleshed fish for quick-and-easy meals and is a favorite in Asian and American cuisines this for... Cook for approximately 4 minutes, turning once, or until tender how to enable JavaScript in your.! To cover the bottom of a dish like this ; makes it way more delicious!. Rice salad ( with pumpkin Vinaigrette ) on the side 79401-1604, offering dinner seafood... Hamburgers, Sandwiches and Lunch Specials easy this seafood dish is to make the fish goes into the with., salt and pepper terrific recipe and it was so delicious!!!!!!!!!. 'S an excellent white-fleshed fish for quick-and-easy meals and is a very as., buns, egg, pickles and 9 more i move to Melbourne,... The surface as much as possible have made it earlier tonight and thought the sauce was thick... Enabled, and pan-seared until done a slotted spoon and immediately wash cold... Cod, this time i made it so many times since - it is a favorite in and. Price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...: Fresh rock fish is cooked through and flakes easily sauce is missing 2 tbsp of.... Sometimes i used perch or cod, this fish can be called bass, red snapper ocean. For crunchiest crust! ) jumbo lump crab cake Tabasco sauce, dressing, bell pepper and more.
2020 rockfish and broccoli