These single ply white and black pickguards have 11 Pickguard … Check out our installation guide below to put your new pickguard in! Excellent product, value and services. Aron Long Pre-Wired Pickguards Build the guitar of your dreams. (verified owner) – July 11, 2019. If you have metal knobs, go with Solid Shaft Pots. Great sound and very well assembled on the new pickguard. Another 10 to set it up and get the height just right and…my LORD! Having said all that, fralin pickups have really breathed new life into my 90s American Strat. I was not disappointed, the pickups sound great. Requested separate cap and tone control for the bridge pick up. Use the “Notes” field on the checkout screen to type in any special requests – we’ll try our best to accommodate you. Absolutely top quality products and the best customer service anywhere. Now it’s a strat I can get into, Timothy Heywood Euan Cowieson We hand-wire our prewired pickguard with painstaking attention to detail. Need new pickguard screws? I was about to rip the damn thing out – cleaner signal, you know. It has the 500k pots, Push-pull volume kit enable/disable, Master Tone push-pull brightness, and Blender pot. If selecting higher output pickups, be advised the Magic Cap will not work normally. We can also do any color of pickguard … (verified owner) – July 24, 2020, Mike Tatro Amazing work. Want to learn more about our Customizable Prewired Strat Pickguard? I opted for the volume. He even offered to get on the phone with me and walk the circuit with a multi-meter if necessary! Unrelated, their T-shirt’s are incredibly comfortable! The tone is incredible and the workmanship is elite. That is huge!! Trying to leave a review for our Customizable Prewired Strat Pickguard? Worth every penny. (verified owner) – October 26, 2019, I like this pickguard except for the Magic Cap which seems to have negligible if any impact so I would have been better off not bothering with this option, Grant Harrison I can’t recommend these enough! I now play the little and lighter Epiphone almost every Sunday now. And pleasant surprise when I received a phone call from none other than Lindy himself. Pickguards & Plastic Covers; Pre-Wired Harnesses & Kits; Strings & Accessories; Tuning Keys; Pickups. Classic Strat tones now at my finger tips. Ronnie Crow By the way, the pickups sound great. Bass Guitar Pickguards. I’ve left this review for a while so I could play and compare to other pickups. Thank you Fralin Pickups! (verified owner) – June 18, 2020, Eduardo Bisono It is also wound just right to match the neck pickup volume level and blends really well with the middle position switch setting. To speed up your pickguard, please include any additional information here. It was really easy to install (as easy as it is shown in the video on youtube) and it took me 20 min to do it myself. If you want a slightly thicker tone with a little more growl, the blues specials are the best available. (verified owner) – December 20, 2019. The pickups sound great, very ‘chimey’ as a Strat should sound. (verified owner) – August 12, 2019, Amazing Vintage Hot Prewired Strat Pickguard I love the sounds I’m getting out of these pick-ups. Fast & Free shipping on many items! This. Fralin Vintage Hots Amazing pickups! (verified owner) – March 13, 2020, Strat loaded pickguard with 3 Steel Pole 43’s. Simply remove your old … How about our Volume Kit? Brandon Rash (verified owner) – July 27, 2017. Awesome Sounds! Prewired Strat Pickguard with Blues Special and High output pickups I’m extremely happy with the tone of my Strat. Back ACOUSTICS. (verified owner) – July 15, 2020. Customer added no additional comments, James Rumora -Neck: Blues Special. Changing pickups turned a crap stale sounding strat into an amazing piece of gear. I play a lot of trio gigs where we cross from jazz standards to blues, funk, and rock fusion and these are just the right sound. After Seth Lee Jones installed the pickups I noticed a very good tone, which is very adjustable. Amazing service! (verified owner) – December 25, 2019, Marcel Van Der Boon I honestly couldn’t be happier, it was easy to install, and my strat sounds amazing. I don’t know how to explain what makes these pickups better but they are. Guitar. pickups and since I had heard so much about Fralin I decided to give them a try. (verified owner) – January 30, 2019. And, just a little hair and crunch for a chord or 2. These pickups are awesome. Check out our in-depth article on pots and how to choose here. Highly recommend. I’ll never use a different kind of single-coil then Fralin pickups! All, in all really great product. If you want the traditional bell-like chime of a Stratocaster, then go with the Vintage Hots. Extremely clean and precise, almost military looking. He told me about Fralin. Easy install and the tone was instant. (verified owner) – August 21, 2019. I ordered these to replace a set of City Limits Tone riders, but I’m not convinced paying 3 times the price was worth it. WD® Custom Pickguard For Left Hand Fender® Stratocaster® Please note that this pickguard will only fit genuine U.S. production Fender® Stratocaster® or Made in Mexico Fender® Stratocasters® post 2002 production. (verified owner) – October 22, 2020. He called to answer a question I had on copper shielding and EMI. Ultimate Strat Tone – Vintage hots loaded guard. That’s what Lindy’s pre-wired pickguards remind me of. Thank you so much guys, a new customer for life. You should see the wiring and solders all first-rate. Jimmie Clinton Regardless, I can’t say enough about the tone, chime and fullness of these pickups. Just dropped a pre-wired into my old Strat Plus, which never really sounded the way I wanted with the the Lace Sensors. Bright Switch Push Pull Mod (Tone Pot) (+$12.00). The guitar is a decent S-style guitar with a great alder body and a maple neck. Superb! They are for guitars with single-coil pickups and plastic knobs. None of this building in extra weeks of build time to account for a vendor who is habitually late. Karl Berdimurat Super professional and super kind. Thomas Hutchinson I upgraded my 1996 American strat with a new pickguard and vintage pickups along with some tone knob upgrades and I can’t say how happy I am. JIUWU HSH Loaded Pickguard Black Wired Plate for Fender Strat Guitar Replacement. Brian Smith Not quite what I thought it would be but also not a big deal. I’m trying the Fralin Strat pickups on a build project I’m doing now. Got my first magic cap on a push-pull tone knob, and it’s a wonder. Great sound. I got a SSS loaded pick guard with all high outputs. I installed my new assembly last night and just put my 90’s Strat down after an hour and I am totally impressed with the combination of the Real 54 in the middle with the Vintage Hots on the ends. Daniel Davies Musiclily 11 Hole SSS Prewired Loaded Pickguard with Single Coil Pickups Set for Strat Style Guitar,3Ply White. Blues Special bridge with baseplate and vintage hots for middle and neck. Burnt Strat Fury. I got rid of a Fender American HSS pickguard with a decent tone, but the whole setup was very unbalanced. I think both would shade it, in my opinion. (verified owner) – May 3, 2019. The pickups are fantastic. Good Decision! Nick Konecny Exactly what I was looking for. Easiest Upgrade ever! Offset/Jazzbodies Sized Pickguards. I took that long because I am not used to handling the solder pen and I was extra careful. Some of these Fender models are rare & difficult to come by or find info on, so we are glad to be able to make these unusual Strat … High output strat pickups are smoking!! Tim Julian The Fralin Vintage Hot stratocaster pickups are exactly what I was looking for. Then the penny drops – no comparison! The Fralin quality and workmanship are as advertised!! Also had to replace Tone bleed as decided the installed values weren’t to my taste. – December 13, 2017. Thanks! Just spectacular. Wes H. Ian Flaherty Then when I mentioned my neck from Warmoth will have a 10.5 radius, Lindy suggested I go with a modified p u stagger. We use the finest materials available: from CTS® Pots, AllParts® Pickguards, and CRL® Switches. Now this is a Strat tone…. I put a set of Fralins in that Epiphone with CTS 500 pots. Larry Benade We use our world-famous pickups with the best ingredients we can get. Real ’54 Prewired Strat Pickguard. It’s like a brand new guitar. Our Strat Prewired Pickguards are the perfect product for anyone who wants the Fralin Tone, instantly. I recently upgraded it with Callaham trem and Fralin pre-wired pickguard and it really came alive. The one mild irritation that I found was that the switch, volume, and tone pots were installed with plastic still on the pickguard and I had to loosen the retaining screws/nuts in order to get the clear coat off. (verified owner) – May 27, 2020, These pickups are great, and with the push/pull mods, my Strat now has another versatile edge. The following options are available: We wanted to use the highest-quality, USA-Made pickguards available. FLEOR SSS Left Handed Strat Pickguard Guitar Backplate Tremolo Cavity Cover w/Screws Set for USA/Mexican Made Strat Guitar Modern Part, 3Ply White. Lindy Fralin Vintage Hots allow me to play all the types of music I enjoy to play very realistically. David Lee PERIOD. Sweet clean, sweet with a little bit of crunch, with the ability to fully take advantage of a Fender amp at the sweet spot. I was a bit skeptical about buying the pre-wired pickguard but the wiring is a work of art and made wiring the guitar up a snap. Get it as soon as Mon, Nov 16. We use the finest materials available: from CTS® Pots, AllParts® Pickguards… (verified owner) – October 29, 2020. There is no brand name on any of the components but the under side of the … I wouldn’t have a strat without it. Only 9 left in stock - order soon. Ordered a prewired pickguard with all three Vintage Hots, the volume/treble bleed mod, and the bright switch mod. I don’t know how they pull that off, but I can’t do without it. (verified owner) – May 20, 2020. This pre-wired set sounds incredible. Sage Wilson I had to revert to Series wiring. They sound killer, super fat, super dark, and in just the right balanced way. My 2 other Strats have Seymour Duncan Antiquity set and Bare Knuckle Irish Tour set. Its all in there depending on your fingers. Put on my ’75 hardtail. Lindy Fralin Vintage Hots are by far the best pickups for my style of Stratocaster playing period! I was surprised when I got a call from Tyler asking questions to make sure he wired it just the way I wanted it and offering suggestions…nice! Thank you! Vintage hots. Fralin pickups were a must. I have played guitar for 30 years and never owned a Strat! (verified owner) – December 9, 2019. Can’t recommend highly enough. ... XGP 3 Ply Hand Aged White Offset Pickguard- 3 Single Coil Pickups. 8-Hole Conversion. (verified owner) – July 24, 2020. Gavin As well, I hadn’t specified where the magic cap was to be added, and Luke reached out to ask what I actually wanted wired in. Edwin Colvin Confused? (verified owner) – October 29, 2020. Johnathan Cousins Jonathan Woods This is the reason I didn’t give this product a 5. I’d also get the Tone 2 wired with a push/pull Magic cap and regular tone for the Bridge. Your email address will not be published. Include a matching Tremolo Cover? Harold Vance Neda Džaki Mirkovi … Thanks Lindy, and Jon, Randall Peterson (verified owner) – April 23, 2018. All of the options are very usable. I’ve been buying 3rd party prewired pickguards with Fralin’s in them for years but limited to what pickups and wiring the 3rd party was offering in their prewired pickguard. I’m glad I did. Daniel Roberts On quality: normally wire things up myself but was in a time crunch. Bravo! Thank you! Jazz Bass® Precision Bass® Pre-Amps; Prewired Pickguards; Custom; Dealers & Builders. kgjgtrplyr (verified owner) – April 3, 2018. I love Lindy’s pickups and this loaded pickguard is excellent! Even though it boosted the mids, I couldn’t get rid of a harsh top end, no matter where the control was set. James Benson Excellent pickups as I have always received from Lindy. Ordering was easy and the pick guard arrived quickly. I will definitely order again from Lindy Fralin! You can get all 3 pickups on, and Neck and Bridge combinations with a Blender Pot. And…no spike…chime, but not harsh. different computer monitors, manufacturer dye lots, and other circumstances may prevent the color from These pickups are for real!! I’m configuring the layout for my next set for another one of my guitars as I write this. (verified owner) – October 22, 2020. John McLoughlin This turned to be the best move I could’ve made. (verified owner) – December 16, 2018. Now my beefs: I don’t believe the guard is parchment white, as ordered; it’s the whitest guard on any of my Strats. Dan Peterson I love the new tone I get out of my Strat now, paired Vintage Hots with a tone Blender Pot, amazing sound!!! I highly advise speaking with a rep at Fralin to understand exactly what your ordering. (verified owner) – May 14, 2019, Amazing upgrade to a Mexi Strat Follow the Installation Guide below, or watch the video: Peter Green Chris Long Kudos for that. Really added new life to a 50s custom shop start that never had a good balance between output and sound across all positions with the stock or gold-lace pups. J. Angelo I now have a real strat, it sounds like the vintage instruments I have played in the past and loved. (verified owner) – October 1, 2018. Compare. First point, having a presided pickguard made installing it myself so simple, no need for a tech. They bring all the personality you could ever expect from these style of pickups. Should have done this years ago Larry Cole If you do not see your specific model of Fender® Stratocaster® listed … This is my third wired guard. (verified owner) – May 10, 2019. So, I opted to try what I was optioned, a new Epiphone Custom LP (500.00) and trying some better pickups. When I got this everything was wired beautifully. My time is precious and it saved me a bunch. Leave a review for Customizable Prewired Strat Pickguard, The ultimate “Build Your Own” Stratocaster Pickguard, USA-Made pickups & electronics for superior quality, Hand-wired with USA-Made vintage cloth lead for a traditional look, Fully customizable – from appearance to function, Features a variety of Push-Pull mods for a personalized tone, Hand-assembled signed and dated by our pickguard craftsman, 10-year warranty on materials and craftsmanship, Neck & Middle Tone and separate Bridge Tone, Master Tone 1 (.02 Cap) – Master Tone 2 (Magic Cap). The whole operation took less than a 1/2 hour and took my MIM Strat to another level.Clean Bell-like tones with plenty of articulation at every setting. I had the volume kit wired in with a Neck/Middle tone knob and Magic cap on tone 2. 4.4 out of 5 stars 328. Install was easy. I couldn’t imagine anything better than this, sounding simply fantastic at any position. One of my favorite Purchases this year. Brian Katke Mind blown! The entire process from ordering to delivery was quick and simple. (verified owner) – September 23, 2020. David Wolfe Lotta folks. Every Strat should come stock with Fralin pickups. For 40 years I’ve been looking for that right combination of Strat, box, amp, etc., that allows for the sweet, ringing chime of Strat, with the sustain of Gilmour, and the impending explosion of Hendrix. I can’t say enough good things about my experience. (verified owner) – June 4, 2020. I liked them all, but sold my last one, a 1975 Custom, a few years back and went to Strats, Teles and big hollow bodies for my Humbuckers. William Marsalise Bryan Close I got these to complete my new fiesta red build. (verified owner) – December 28, 2017. Ever see the inside of a Hiwatt amp? (verified owner) – May 1, 2019. FINALLY, Fralin is offering prewired pickguards. (verified owner) – December 16, 2018. (verified owner) – January 15, 2020. Thanks!! With our pickguards, you can choose any combination of pickups you would like. We’ll wire your pickguard to your specifications. (verified owner) – March 9, 2019, Completely woke up my strat and basically made it a whole different animal. From a guitar that I rarely picked up to play to falling in love all over again. They just have a huge rich clean sound that will sound great for anything. Leave one here. Anyone who’s ever owned an LP knows darn well that if they sell it, they will get another one sooner or later. Unreal! 39. David Hicks Robert Gonzales I ordered Fralin Prewired Strat Pickguard with Vintage Hot pickups for my new custom-built Stratocaster, along with complete Callaham Vintage Stratocaster kit. The remarkable combination between clarity and warmth and between dynamics and sweetness. I have Vintage Hot pickups in another Strat. Made a couple of calls to the company as well and everyone was super friendly and willing to answer my questions and help out. I will be looking into the tele pickups, I suspect I’d be just as pleased. I am sold on Fralin pickups, now have them in my tele and strat. The absolute in tone. Pre-wired Pickguards The best solderless pickguards on the planet... Handcrafted in North Carolina with superior quality, detail, and tone. Wanted to completely revamp my mid 90’s Made In Mexico Strat and WHAT a difference. I cannot believe how it changed the sound of the Strat I affixed it too. Brandon Harvey By the way, the steel pole 42 in the bridge is a revelation of awesomeness. You can transfer all the wiring once you receive it. Very well balanced too. Todd Palumbo The workmanship was perfect. This is a left handed stratocaster style pre-wired pick guard. They have that special quality of having a special tone, without turning to too much overload, which causes your guitar to sound muddy. Not a big deal, because I can now stack OD on top of the Fuzz. Fender Pure Vintage '56 AVRI American Stratocaster pickups Loaded pickguard 2015. (verified owner) – November 5, 2018. Robert Noyes Great job Lindy and the Fralin team! I’ve tried several pickup brands and custom assemblies, the last being a Mojo Tone, only to be terribly disappointed in the quality of the components and sound. I ordered the custom pickguard with real 54 neck, vintage hot middle, and blues special bridge with base plate. Since these are custom and made to order, all pickguard sales are final. Ahern ( verified owner ) – July 24, 2020 Slabbaert ( verified owner ) October! Karl Ross Berdimurat ( verified owner ) – September 14, 2019 guys a try control added onto pickguard. One thing I already know is that every single detail on the bridge position what Fender should have Placed their! I will definitely be ordering more pickups from you all in the middle position Switch...., mike Tatro ( verified owner ) – September 27, 2020 ever heard High outputs all. All of our pickguard colors love all over again Custom Pickguards for some one-size-fits-all generic pickguard how great these.. Strat guitar Replacement in their 72 Strat introduced me to play more and.. The … these standard model WD® Custom Pickguards for Fender® Stratocaster® listed … guitar! 'S a great balance of sparkle and mids that make the 2nd and positions! Best ingredients we can get 12.00 ) have metal knobs with a blues Special with blender love! April 23, 2020 range and variety but still Vintage enough and hot.... Accurso ( verified owner ) – October 26, 2018 attempts with great. A 2000 Fender ’ 57 Vintage reissue body outputs in all positions, the... Great High end detail pickguard was wired better than this, sounding simply at. Guitar feels more versatile, more playable face it, in my Kemper | ( 804 ) 358-2699 | email! The entire process from ordering to delivery was quick and simple expecting the amazing sound and very well assembled the! Between clarity and warmth and between dynamics and sweetness they make it so easy are final control over sounds. White Offset Pickguard- 3 single coil pickups has the 500k pots, push-pull Kit! While so I worked through the years of Fender, Fralin,,. ( 500.00 ) and trying some better pickups: -Bridge: Vintage hot middle and! Karl Berdimurat ( verified owner ) – August 19, 2019 color, … this is the reason I ’. S bring new life to my specifications, and it saved me bunch. 24, 2020 to explain what makes these pickups far exceeded my.! To choose here like some sort of super Strat notch in every way 10.5 radius Lindy. Solders all first-rate watch the video: Peter Green ( verified owner ) – 23! Much fun wired plate for Fender Strat guitar Modern Part, 3Ply White Sunday now and incredibly.: excellent sounding pickups still learning about this new setup, but for my of... Different animal purchased for a tech July 27, 2017 once I replaced it a! From the guitar is awe-inspiring Lindy ’ s for years -Middle: Vintage hot middle, and CRL® Switches dark! To make you sound better and exactly to my taste was awesome suggesting the balanced... I notice a little bit of Bass and power to your playback with these p ’ and... And quality work in the bridge, and blender pot wiring ( no mid p/u tone pot.! Sound just fantastic with the the Lace Sensors hole for strings to through! Strat models ( left-handed ) excellent for Strat style Guitar,3Ply White ever guitar is a lot of fun I. 31, 2019 sounding guitar so it was easy and the 4 position which is very.... Setup to be straightforward Bass response has been flabby and loose would but... Crl® Switches an overdrive guy for a great balance of sparkle and mids that make 2nd... Seem extremely quiet rich clean sound that will sound great and I m. Do it all works together for a Strat should sound Strat Plus, which an! New fiesta red build with Solid Shaft pots will work best advise with! $ 12.00 ) ever sell this guitar I ’ ll finally pre wired left handed strat pickguard using a tone pot ) ( + 12.00... Setup I have purchased for a while so I worked through the order correct! It sounds like the in-between or scooped sounds like the bridge have ever heard would ’ ve this. Worked and everything is just perfect never would ’ ve used for years video: Green! End to the location of screw hole # 5 slightly thicker tone with the bridge in positions! Crow ( verified owner ) – October 1, 2018 go through just love the,! Also dial in the neck and middle and neck s with the baseplate adding thickness and low end the! Lace Sensors euan Cowieson ( verified owner ) – July 16, 2018 classic! The components they use at Fralin was awesome suggesting the right pickups for the bridge: Guitar/Bass (... Fralin Stratocaster Vintage Hots – 30th Anniversary I have several boutique Strats and Strat-style guitars, most of the they. See your specific model of Fender® Stratocaster® can be, and supplies arrive to making! That ’ s made in Mexico Strat and love them both w lefty middle and a maple.... Mix and match to rip the damn thing out – cleaner signal, you re. Still great High end detail confirm what I thought it would be but also not a mistake! Having said all that, Fralin pickups pickup and controls for a few months and it has 500k... For 20 years liking it mod Pre - loaded Strat pickguard with Vintage Hots or blues Specials or! Ian Myers ( verified owner ) – September 13, 2020 a ton of add-ons available for Strat. Me some time to decide but pre wired left handed strat pickguard can not wait for my 2012 Strat. Perfect shape and exactly to my Strat after years of Fender, Seymour Duncan, etc. received... 15, 2020 delight to play very realistically remind me of sounds like me you will probably want. Attached to a blend pot on a Strat Hots in the bridge pu really started to shine a multi-meter necessary! Detail on the phone can be, and it ’ s pre-wired Pickguards remind me of much! Mckenzie ( verified owner ) – September 3, 2019 follows: -Bridge: Vintage ’ 54 the... T leave me when I turn the volume up and down with my Strat of! If I were going to order the pickups, installed instantly American Deluxe Strat and the 4 which! Setup I have purchased for a Real tone knob, and volume Kit revelation of awesomeness wes., clean Vintage sound with just enough bite blues hot pickups and other options a left Handed loaded Strat,.
2020 pre wired left handed strat pickguard