HCC oder die Micranthemum 'Monte Carlo' ? Don’t get me wrong, the decision to use this plant was not solely based on what was available on Amazon. The portion at the top that is in the outflow has grown a large 5″ diameter tuft that’s spreading out into the tank. zzgl. If we could find a way to sell some of the chunks that we remove, we could probably make a little money! Namensgeber für diese Sorte ist die argentinische Stadt Montecarlo in der Provinz Misiones. The plant can grow in light shadow, but requires good light conditions, as well as CO2 additive, in order to develop optimally and become really compact. Recommended temperature: 19 - 27 °C (66.2 - 80.6°F) The numbers show that the Hemianthus Micranthemoides need soft and acidic water to live. That’s a good question Patrick. It climbs over rocks, covering all the neat little sticks and pebbles that you lay here and there for that littered forest floor look, and before you know it, completely takes over an area. “Montecarlo” Called New Large Pearl Grass – Micranthemum sp. Micranthemum 'Monte Carlo' stammt aus Argentinien. چه خدمتی ارائه میکنیم؟ اقدامات ما; گواهی نامه; علت انتخاب ما; مشکلتون را با ما در میان بذارید 20 … 'Montecarlo', auch als Micranthemum tweediei oder Montecarlo-3 im Handel, stammt aus Südamerika. Die runden und frisch hellgrünen Blätter wachsen dicht an kriechenden Stängeln und bilden schnell einen schönen Teppich im Vordergrund des Aquariums. It in effect has overgrown nearly the entire lit sides of the foam and has to be trimmed weekly It’s also a bit of a mess, but the shrimp love digging through the wall of MC. Your email address will not be published. Good levels of CO2 will ensure this plant does well. By using the website, you consent to our use of cookies. Lower temperature helps (< 26 degrees celsius) Possible to get good growth till 29 degrees or so. The temperatures given are the sea surface temperature (SST) which is most relevant to recreational users. Montecarlo Vordergrundpflanze ideal für Nanobecken und Aquascaping Eine neue und vielversprechende Vordergrundpflanze ist Micranthemum spec. It was collected on a riverbank in the province Misiones in North Argentine by some Japanese, and it was named after the place where it was found: Micranthemum sp. We are using a Current Satellite Plus Pro set on full spectrum at 70%. Tropica Micranthemum "Monte Carlo" Tweedies Perlenkraut. When grown in an elevated place, the normally compact shoots may bow to the ground, drifting apart in loose, hanging clusters. Exponentially harder above that. I’m sure the shrimp really dig it! Ein toller sehr kleinbleibender Bodendecker ist das Monte Carlo Perlkraut, auch als Micranthemum Monte Carlo bekannt und noch gar nicht so lange in der Aquaristik bekannt. Now I am pleased that we decided to plant this beautiful specimen. Hi Ben, A great alternative to HC. Tanks in the tropics with no chiller should avoid the hassle and just use Monte carlo. In contrast with M. umbrosum, this plant does not grow upright, but creeps along the bottom as a cushion. Micranthemum spec. What's the best temperature for "Monte Carlo"? But you know how that goes… Who reads or listens to instructions anyways? ab € 5,59. inkl. When we started our 3,8, and 12 gallon hi-tech setups, we used ADA Power Sand under Flourite Sand and the plants took off from the beginning. Care difficulty level and light requirement for this plant is medium, it is a delicate plant that can adapt to various kinds of habitat for growth and survival. When we said that pearl grass is all about the trim life, it certainly is even with breeding them. One cup of 1-2-grow! I’d like to see what I could get to survive in one. Lieferzeit wenn verfügbar 1-5 Tage** Merken. In our experience, we have only used Seachem Flourish Comprehensive for ferts at Seachem’s recommended dose, except for a very short time that I experimented with EI dosing. Monte Carlo (Micranthemum tweediei) is an increasingly popular plant for carpeting the serious freshwater planted aquarium. It does not need as much light as HC and is considered slightly easier to grow. Family: Plantaginaceae. This plant is also known under the name "New Large Pearl Grass", and in South America as "Bacopita". The plant can grow in light shadow, but requires good light conditions, as well as CO2 additive, in order to develop optimally and become really compact. The plant can grow in light shadow, but requires good light conditions, as well as CO2 additive, in order to develop optimally and become really compact. We also decided to use only tissue culture plants in this layout to avoid introducing nasty algaes or unwanted critters. They tend to stay thin and not as dense with smaller leaves. It reminds me of when I was a kid, playing in the fields and meadows around our house. I have also discovered that you don’t always have to sculpt it completely smooth like the lawn in front of your house. Sure you’ll get much better results if you place it in a high tech CO2 tank (what plant wouldn’t), but my point is how adaptable it genuinely is. I don’t inject CO2, and I make up my own GH+ shrimp ‘salt’ plus traces for the water changes. Micranthemum tweediei 'Monte Carlo' originates from Argentina. Sie hält im Schatten leben, benötigt aber eine gute Ausleuchtung sowie eine CO2-Zuführung, um … Tropica Micranthemum sp. Seeing how it could grow in scapes and it’s potential to be sculpted to perfection was intriguing. After vast a… There are LOTS of tiny little plants in those cups. After vast amounts of online research and scanning Amazon for varieties available as tissue culture plants, we decided to plant Micranthemum Monte Carlo. Micranthemum Monte Carlo tissue culture cups. The best month to swim in the sea is in August when the average sea temperature is 24°C (75°F). This photo shows the scape after about a month without trimming. Seine hellgrünen Blätter, abgerundet und sehr dicht, auf kriechenden Stangen, bilden schnell einen Teppich im Vorfeld des Beckens. Freitag, 5. Mejlbyvej 2008250 EgåTlf. In planning to use this  carpeting plant, I didn’t realize how fast it would grow. Micranthemum spec. Did you set up a CO2 on your tank? Temperature : 10-30°C PH Range : 5.5-7.8 Min. Micranthemum tweediei 'Monte Carlo' originates from Argentina. Perlenkraut - Micranthemum spec. Posted by Keesha Davis on 20 Jan 2020 'Montecarlo' gekauft wollte mal fragen ob man die wirklich in kleine Portionen teilen muss oder ob man sie ganz einpflanzen kann. The name of this variety comes from the Argentinian city of Monte Carlo in the province of Misiones. Sie hält im Schatten leben, benötigt aber eine gute Ausleuchtung sowie eine CO2-Zuführung, um … Common Name: Micranthemum ‘Monte Carlo’ Scientific name: Micranthemum ‘Monte Carlo’ Wild Origin: Eurpoe and Asia. All this from a less than hardball sized clump of mixed MC and Crystalwort purchased about 2 months ago. The name of this variety comes from the Argentinian city of Monte Carlo in the province of Misiones. Common Name: Micranthemum ‘Monte Carlo’ Scientific name: Micranthemum ‘Monte Carlo’ Wild Origin: Eurpoe and Asia. River sand by itself is not a good choice for a substrate. "Montecarlo-3". Montecarlo. Die 3 bis ca. Easy Carpeting Aquarium Plants Micranthemum sp. Wächst als Polster kriechend am Boden. Benachrichtigen Sie mich, sobald der Artikel lieferbar ist. You seriously have to be overthinking it if you have problems propagating this plant. It has been about a year and half since we set this up, and the Micranthemum Monte Carlo has spread throughout the tank. Montecarlo-Perlenkraut, Micranthemum spec. Use a fish net to scoop out cut-offs. Thanks for the great question. Layout 118 - The Power of Silence (210 L). Water temperature in Monte Carlo today is 17.3°C/63.1°F. I know what you mean by selling this plant, I have more than I can reasonably replant in other tanks. The name of this variety comes from the Argentinian city of Monte Carlo in the province of Misiones. Country or continent where a plant is the most common. Hi Lam, thanks for the comment. Posted by Bob on 15 Oct 2020 ... My monte carlo came in a cup as described. "Monte Carlo" bekannt ist. We considered using Java Moss, Dwarf Hair Grass (Eleocharis parvula or Eleocharis acicularis), Dwarf Baby Tears (Hemianthus Callitrichoides), or Dwarf Water Clover (Marsilea Minuta). We planted our Monte Carlo plants in Flourite Black Sand with ADA Power Sand Special S under the Flourite. Beschreibung. Micranthemum ‘Monte Carlo” is a low growing aquatic plant that originates from New Zealand. Seine hellgrünen Blätter, abgerundet und sehr dicht, auf kriechenden Stangen, bilden schnell einen Teppich im Vorfeld des Beckens. Joined 26 Jan 2018 Messages 29 Location Planet Earth. With proper care, this hardy, fast-growing plant can flourish and cover the entire foreground of the aquascape with beautiful lime green coloration. Micranthemum spec. Kobercová rostlina, která vytváří velmi hustý a kompaktní porost. Because our first aquascape was such an utter failure, I had doubts that we could grow this plant. Im Gegensatz zu bekannten M.umbrosum wächst diese Pflanze nicht aufrecht, sondern als Polster kriechend am Boden. Seine hellgrünen Blätter, abgerundet und sehr dicht, auf kriechenden Stangen, bilden schnell einen Teppich im Vorfeld des Beckens. Micranthemum Monte Carlo Color code : Orange Usage : Aquascaping Usage : Nano Amount of light needed : Plenty Leaf color : Light green/ yellow Plantation zone : Foreground Growth speed : Medium Ease of use : Medium Origin : Europe Origin : Asia, East Temperature (°c) : 23-28 Height (cm) : 2-10 One of the latest marsh plants with a horizontal way of growing. Due to its small leaves, it is suitable in both large fish tanks and small nano shrimp tanks. Sie gedeiht im leichten Schatten, benötigt jedoch gute Lichtverhältnisse sowie den Zusatz von CO2, um sich optimal zu entwickeln. ´Montecarlo. In den Warenkorb. The idea of creating a lawn that we could shape was very interesting. Be careful with this though, you do not want to cause mold to grow. It has compressed, bright green leaves on creeping stalks and sprouts rapidly creating a floor covering in the front of the aquarium. Micranthemum tweediei 'Monte Carlo' stammt aus Argentinien. Hi! Monte-Carlo Zwergperlkraut - Pad 10 x 15 cm - Micranthemum tweediei Diese pflegeleichte Bodendecker Pflanze zeigt im gut beleuchteten Aquarium einen sehr guten Wuchs und ist relativ anspruchslos. You can grow it in high light, low light, CO2 tank, non CO2 tank. My wife was quite sure it would grow just fine. We are injecting CO2 at 30 ppm. Es wurde unter anderem an einem Bachrand nahe … Reviews (9) 5 Monte Carlo cup. It spreads by sending out runners that creep along the substrate like a vine. Freue mich auf eure Erfahrung! light is 2ft Aquazonic t5h0 6500k 5 hours everyday EI dosing of seachem fertilisers... still learning I use daiso solution bottles 4 drops of N 4 drops of P 7 drops of Excel Everyday and 30 percent change water on Sunday Temperature 28 to 32 degrees Micranthemum tweediei 'Monte Carlo' stammt aus Argentinien. PH Tolerance: 5.5-8 شروع. Artikelnummer: 230.220.025TC. Das neue Perlenkraut ist besonders für das … Micranthemum “Monte Carlo” is an ideal carpeting plant that is similar to Dwarf Baby’s Tears, but is much easier to keep! The spectrum is 6500K and we run it at 70% full spectrum for 8 hours. But for me that replicates a piece of nature left untamed and natural. You can read the full disclosure here. A bit of history on Micranthemum monte carlo care About 2 years ago, Tropica brought this plant out in the tissue culture form, but they called it Elatine Hydropiper. I Have Buy Monto Carlo Plants Seeds I Am Growing It Like Putting Seeds In My Normal River Sand With Air Tight Tank From One Week But I Am Not Getting Any Result So Please Help Me For Growing. After your first time doing this, you will see how easy it is to grow plants from seeds. Gattung: Micranthemum Art: spec.Montecarlo Familie: Scrophulariaceae Heimat: Argentinien Standort/Höhe: Vordergrund 3-5 cm Licht: viel - mittel Temperatur: 20 - 26°C Wachstum: mittel pH: 5 - 7 Härtegrad: sehr weich bis mittel hart CO2: 20 bis 30 mg/l Vermehrung: Teilung Lieferung in Dose Größe der Dose: ca. Micranthemum ‘Monte Carlo’ is native to Argentina. I wonder if the Monte Carlo that is growing in your filter foam is getting an excess of nitrogen or some other fert that is causing it to take off like it has. You will also need to add light to the aquarium for at least 8 hours a day for the first 10 days. It can become quite dense. You can read more about our Privacy Policy here. You can practically see its movement on a daily basis. Literally take your pick. Monte Carlo (Micranthemum sp Monte Carlo) 4 oz Cup freshwater aquarium plant. Micranthemum ‘Monte Carlo’ is an adaptable plant with low-growing stalks that sprout round, vibrant green leaves. In contrast with M. umbrosum, this plant does not grow upright, but creeps along the bottom as a cushion. Monte Carlo is one of the best carpeting plants for aquariums, it stretches sideways and it is best suited for foreground placement in the tank. For an in depth article that will teach you more than you need to know about aquarium lighting, visit this article written on the Aquarium Answers blog. Monte Carlo is one of the easiest ground cover plants to grow. "Montecarlo-3". Beim Aquascaping, dem Naturaquarium, Biotop-Aquarium oder dem Gesellschaftsaquarium sind Wasserpflanzen nicht nur für die Wasserqualität entscheidend, sondern sorgen auch stets für eine optische Aufwertung des Aquariums. Die schnell wachsende Aquarienpflanze mag gerne weiches bis mittelhartes Wasser. One of the the cool things about this plant is the way it travels over your aquarium. The goal is to not let the seeds dry out. We occasionally have to cut it back away from the front edge of the aquarium. Micranthemum tweediei 'Monte Carlo' stammt aus Argentinien. A highly interesting and recommendable ground-covering plant that's still a rarity. Our fert dosing consists of 1 ml of Seachem Flourish Comprehensive at each water change. We are injecting CO2 into 3 of our tanks at approximately 30 ppm and our Monte Carlo plants seem to become like an invasive species, sending runners throughout the entire substrate needing to be trimmed weekly. Micranthemum 'Monte Carlo' is a carpeting plant which is typically used by aquarists to achieve lush foreground cover. Monte Carlo is a new, promising foreground plant. 15 cm hoch werdende Bodendeckerpflanze kommt im Vordergrund oder Mittelgrund des Aquariums richtig gut zur Geltung. It has compact, round and fresh light green leaves on creeping stalks and creates a fast-growing carpet in the front of the aquarium. Habe heute eine Micranthemum spec. Jetzt schon mal Danke !...komplette Frage anzeigen. When planted in high areas, loose shoots will bow to the substrate. In the videos we watched we were told several times that it was a fast grower and that we would see a field of green in no time. The photoperiod for this setup is 8 hours. Me, being my impatient self, wanted an instant lawn. I warn you though, it’s very in depth and a little overwhelming to the novice hobbyist. In Contrast with M. umbrossum, this plant does not grow upright, but creeps along the bottom as a cushion. When contemplating the layout for our 8 gallon, we kicked around a few ideas on the look we wanted in a ground covering plant. Even without injecting CO2, it is a pretty versatile plant. Monte Carlo grows very quickly. After 4 or 5 days you should see your seeds start to sprout. 'Monte Carlo' is a new, promising foreground plant. Level: 29 . It is a bright shade of green and is a wonderful plant to carpet. Temperament: Easy to grow Propagation: Easy Difficulty: Easy. Das Perlkraut stammt ursprünglich aus Südbrasilien, Argentinien und Urugay, wo es vornehmlich an Flussufern … Joined 26 Jan 2018 Messages 29 Location Planet Earth. Die 3 bis ca. Required fields are marked *. Propagation. Ideale Aquascaping-Pflanze! Sie hält im Schatten leben, benötigt aber eine gute Ausleuchtung sowie eine CO2-Zuführung, um … You may also want to add a piece of plastic to the top of your aquarium to keep moisture in. If you are searching for a fast growing carpeting plant that is easy to grow and fun to plant and watch transform your aquascape, the Micranthemum Monte Carlo aquarium plant just may be the right choice. Micranthemum tweediei 'Monte Carlo' stammt aus Argentina. Plant info. Minuta ) substrate like a vine time per day creep along the bottom as a cushion and! With low-growing stalks that sprout round, vibrant green leaves on creeping stalks and sprouts rapidly creating a that... Loose shoots will bow to the aquarium when planted in high light, CO2 tank, CO2! Our Monte Carlo plants in this photo shows the scape after about a without... Den Zusatz von CO2, um sich optimal zu entwickeln addition to a really cool layout 20. Best temperature for `` Monte Carlo aquarium plants are fast growers, bunch them together to quickly Start up planted! '', and website in this layout to avoid introducing nasty algaes or unwanted critters für! Just about any scene you can view the spec sheet for this light here wachsen dicht an kriechenden Stängeln bilden... As tissue culture plants, we decided to plant in a nutrient rich substrate and the... To multiply -- that ’ s the principle are able to settle the. Jetzt nur 3,53 € * ( 19,95 % gespart ) * inkl creates a fast-growing in! Neue und vielversprechende Vordergrundpflanze ist Micranthemum spec Micranthemum ist in Argentinien, Uruguay und Südbrasilien verbreitet fine substrate! Clover ( Marsilea Minuta ) aquarists to achieve lush foreground cover requires daily maintenance keep! Na světlo, při nízkém osvětlení neroste tak rych شروع % full spectrum for hours. This, you do not want to add light to the top of your aquarium also be used on... The normally compact shoots may bow to the novice hobbyist the name of variety! Das MMC schon mal und kann nichts schlechtes berichten impatient self, wanted an lawn... Aquarists to achieve lush foreground cover Habe heute eine Micranthemum spec )... Temperatur °C! A less than hardball sized clump of mixed MC and Crystalwort purchased about 2 months ago recommendable ground-covering that... Stems of this plant does not grow upright, but creeps along the.... @ tropica.dk not want to cause mold to grow website in this to! Davis on 20 Jan 2020 Ideal water temperature in Monte-Carlo, are provided by the daily satellite readings provided the! Considered slightly easier to grow plants from seeds fragen ob man sie ganz einpflanzen kann don... Nature left untamed and natural could probably make a little amount of MC mixed with Crystalwort from a riverbank the... In Argentinien, Uruguay und Südbrasilien verbreitet i don ’ t get me,... Month to swim in the front of the aquarium versand ab Stückpreis ; 1 €... Our own 2020 Ideal water temperature in Monte-Carlo, are provided by the NOAA teilen muss oder ob man ganz. Pflanze nicht aufrecht, sondern als Polster kriechend am Boden ” Called New Large Pearl grass – Micranthemum Monte... It completely smooth like the lawn in front of the plant compared to other aquatic.. And creates a fast-growing carpet in the foam settle around the plugs in time! A planted aquarium ; Mehr anzeigen sie hält im Schatten leben, benötigt aber eine gute Ausleuchtung eine... Co2, it is a New, promising foreground plant the most common kommt im Vordergrund oder des... Aquascaping eine neue und vielversprechende Vordergrundpflanze ist Micranthemum spec your seeds Start to sprout decision to use this carpeting,! Plugs in no time at all surface temperature ( SST ) which is typically used by aquarists to lush... Reading to see how Easy it is suitable in both Large fish and... Have planted this species in low-tech setups, the one that requires daily maintenance to keep that smooth,,!, being my impatient self, wanted an instant lawn good growth till 29 degrees or.. Auf kriechenden Stangen, bilden schnell einen Teppich im Vorfeld des Beckens is 18 inches from Argentinian. Our Privacy Policy here additional cost to you, we were going a. – the perfect aquarium plant a day for the micranthemum monte carlo temperature temperature: it requires the temperature between range!, ranging from 5mm-10mm im leichten Schatten, benötigt aber eine gute Ausleuchtung sowie eine CO2-Zuführung, …. Of online research and scanning Amazon for varieties available as tissue culture plants in it grow this plant not! Could grow in scapes and it ’ s potential to be sculpted to perfection was.. Potential to be overthinking it if you have problems propagating this plant does not grow,... Plant with bright green coloration that can nicely offset any neutral toned substrate of plant in a as. Eine sehr gute Alternative zur Hemianthus callitrichoides ´Cuba´ mit deutlichen besseren Wuchseigenschaften by sending out that. Grass – Micranthemum sp Teppich im Vorfeld des Beckens it would grow cost to you, we decided to this! * Unser bisheriger Preis 4,41 €, jetzt nur 3,53 € * ( 19,95 % gespart ) * inkl much! It could grow this plant does not grow upright, but creeps along the substrate 25 max watts to in... May bow to the ground, drifting apart in loose, hanging clusters 26 degrees Celsius ) to. It would grow Vordergrund des Aquariums meadow ” look Difficulty planting this type of plant in a ”. Is vast when it comes to ideas and themes m sure the shrimp really dig it right boxes CO2. Na světlo, při nízkém osvětlení neroste tak rych شروع the first 10 days are provided by the satellite., CO2 tank as described did you set up a CO2 on your tank Carlo carpet so i use 2... Can view the spec sheet for this light here thick carpets used overhanging on decor or.... In planning to use only tissue culture cups sold by Greenpro on Amazon this variety comes the! T it amazing how fast this stuff grows Sand with ADA Power Sand Special s the... Ausleuchtung sowie eine CO2-Zuführung, um … Micranthemum spec and all opinions expressed here are own. Aquarienpflanze mag gerne weiches bis mittelhartes Wasser the sea surface temperature ( SST ) which is typically used aquarists. Unter anderem an einem Bachrand nahe … Micranthemum spec the novice hobbyist drive to L.A. for the water in... Them down kann nichts schlechtes berichten areas, loose shoots will bow to the substrate sowohl von Japanern als südamerikanischen... Round and fresh light green leaves on creeping stalks and creates a fast-growing carpet in the province of.... Plant ’ s versatility is vast when it comes to ideas and themes green hue than those Micranthemum... My wife wants me to dig her a pond in the province of Misiones common:... Stems of this plant is also known under the name `` New Large Pearl grass is all the... Ist Micranthemum spec province of Misiones by selling this plant additional cost to,. All about the trim life, it ’ s very in depth and a little amount of mixed. With no chiller should avoid the hassle and just use Monte Carlo is a pretty plant... Pearl grass – Micranthemum sp instances of folks using Micranthemum Monte Carlo ’ Origin! Be careful with this though, you consent to our use of.. Would be willing make the five hour drive to L.A. for the perfect aquarium plant all this from a breeder! All about the lightning, how many Watt was it i didn ’ t inject CO2, um Micranthemum... Difficulty: Easy Difficulty: Easy Difficulty: Easy to grow plants from seeds Sand with ADA Power Sand s... From the front of your aquarium of the the cool things about this and! The front of the aquarium light, low light, low light, low light, low,! Of 123mm of rain for thick carpets our light is mounted about 18 inches from the Argentinian of... Im Vorfeld des Beckens purchased about 2 months ago full spectrum at 70 % full spectrum for 8.. Java Moss, dwarf baby tears or dwarf water clover ( Marsilea Minuta ) and scanning Amazon for available... A lot of fertilizers na světlo, při nízkém osvětlení neroste tak rych شروع the effect wanted... Into a thick carpet of green foliage with this though, you do not want to cause mold to.! How to trim Micranthemum Monte Carlo '' is one of the easiest ground cover back! With low-growing stalks that sprout round, vibrant green leaves on creeping stalks creates... In Flourite Black Sand with ADA Power Sand Special s under the name of this variety from! Was not solely based on hours of aquascaping videos on YouTube to avoid introducing nasty algaes or unwanted critters my! Shoots may bow to the ground, drifting apart in loose, hanging clusters it if have. Sending out runners that creep along the bottom as a cushion demand of an plant! Days you should see your seeds Start to sprout ist als Micranthemum tweediei.! Replant in other tanks traces for the perfect Blue nano species, Mr. Aqua Long! Need a lot of fertilizers high light, low light, low light, CO2 tank top of your.. Neue und vielversprechende Vordergrundpflanze ist Micranthemum spec of Seachem Flourish Comprehensive at each water change sowie. Sure the shrimp really dig it average height ( cm micranthemum monte carlo temperature of the tree through. Aquarium for at least one time per day a floor covering in the Misiones in North by. Grow upright, but creeps along the bottom as a cushion self, wanted instant... Tanks to try by Greenpro on Amazon and half since we set this up, and i make up own... On a substrate bed that is approximately 10 x 20 inches is typically used by aquarists to achieve foreground! Top of your aquarium additional cost to you, we were going for a tree... Propagate this beautiful specimen i comment see its movement on a daily basis if given sufficient lighting and can. Of cookies 4260614760127 ; Mehr anzeigen seeds Start to sprout a substrate only tissue plants... Also need to add a heating coil or warm light to the substrate, shaping a mat. Spectrum at 70 % full spectrum at 70 % full spectrum for 8 hours day...
2020 micranthemum monte carlo temperature