It came with a hardshell case and I still have all the paperwork. Lone Star Stratocaster (Fender) Compare. 1997 Fender American Lonestar Stratocaster w/case. Buy It Now +$100.05 shipping. Made in USA, serial number N7203640. Shop with the UK's largest guitar dealer today. Love the tortoise guard against the black finish. Guitar sounds and plays beautifully, and frets are in excellent + condition. The Deluxe Lone Star Stratocaster guitar is a scorchin´ reissue of one of our most successful models; a classy humbucking pickup-equipped guitar with smooth feel, great looks and tone as big as Texas itself. $1,500.00. favorite this post Nov 12 ... 1996 fender American lone star Stratocaster $775 (inl > Corona) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Olympic white with Pearly Gates pups. I have been the sole owner since 1997 and this was not a gigging instrument so it was kept and cared for inside for practice and recording only. While learning to play the guitar takes many years of practice, finding out how much a Fender guitar is worth can be as simple as locating the nearest authorized Fender dealer. Feature: The Lone Star Deluxe comes with a very nicely padded deluxe Fender gig bag ,Trem arm and adjustment wrenches .It was setup very well right out of the box .Intonation was spot on .The axe needed no adjustment at all (I have played over 50 years and own many guitars and usually have to do some setup myself ,but not … Buying Guide. 2003 Fender Guitars and Basses; 2011 Owner's Manual for Fender Guitars; 2013 Fender Electric Guitars Owner's Manual; American Standard Series Guitars (1987) Standard Series Guitars (1983) Stratocaster: 25th Anniversary Stratocaster (1979) 1954 Limited Edition Stratocaster (Catalog Copy, 1994) 2014 American Deluxe … Has one blemish at leading edge however hardly noticeble. A few years back, I decided to make an investment in a brand new Fender American Standard Stratocaster (black with white pickup cover). Buy 1997 Fender Lonestar Stratocaster Teal Green: Solid Body - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Guitar shows general wear of an instrument that has been played, but … Many people who aren't guitarists sell Fender guitars every year on sites such as eBay and Craigslist for much less than the instrument is worth. $1,049.00. Choosing a Stratocaster. Fender Lone Star Strat From 1997. A while back I wrote about one of my original issue Fender Lone Star Stratocasters (I’ve had a few), and thought that maybe I should fill in some of the blanks about the history of these guitars. 1 viewed per hour. 1997 Fender Stratocaster Lonestar design USA. These have 2 Texas special single coils and one … Made in USA, serial number N7203640. Honestly, it barely shows its age. Very clean USA Standard Lonestar Stratocaster from 1997 in hard to find shoreline gold. 9. Nice clean example showing only minor play wear. 2 Texas Special single coil pick-ups and a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucker. The Fender Stratocaster, colloquitally known as the Strat, is a model of electric guitar designed from 1952 into 1954 by Leo Fender, Bill Carson, George Fullerton and Freddie Tavares.The Fender Musical Instruments Corporation has continuously manufactured the Stratocaster from 1954 to the present. 1997 Fender American Standard Stratocaster Sunburst Finish Electric Guitar with 3 x Lindy Fralin Split-Blade Pickups Excellent+ Condition! Seymour Duncan pearly gates bridge humbucker was replaced with Dimarzio DP409 Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 Strat Pickup ($105.00). In 1996 (Fender’s 50th anniversary), Fender issued a handful of special edition Stratocasters with features not found on their American Standard guitars. Since 1946, Fender's iconic Stratocasters, Telecasters and Precision & Jazz bass guitars have transformed nearly every music genre. Squier Series Standard Stratocaster - Fender Squier Standard Series (1994-6/1996) ... 1997. Skip to main content Skip to footer site5116203079 site5116203079 Used 116203079 Fender USA Lone Star Stratocaster Solid Body Electric Guitar site5116203079 false This American-made 1997 Fender Lonestar Strat is a wicked cool guitar. Get the guaranteed best price on Solid Body Electric Guitars like the Fender 1997 Lone Star Stratocaster Solid Body Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. Watch; C S L p o n 0 7 s P T 2 B o Z 6 r e S d. Fender Stratocaster American Standard Electric Guitar w/ Locking Tuners & Case. Pre-Owned. Buy the Fender American Lonestar Strat 1997 Black RW (Pre-Owned) and get free delivery. 1997 Fender Stratocaster | Near Mint Condition. Featuring the HSS setup with a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates in the bridge and two Texas Special single coils in the middle and neck, it allows for a number of different tonal combinations, all of them … Then the lone star strat came out with the texas specials & the pearly gates in the bridge and right then I knew what I wanted. Condition: Used. Special 5-way switching allows all the classic single-coil Strat combinations as well as the scorching humbucker by itself. 50th Anniversary edition. The Lone Star Stratocaster is for those who want a traditional Strat but need a bit more power and flexibility. $1,200. Brand New. fender stratocaster Lonestar USA 50th Anniversary, Made in USA 1996, top nástroj v super stave, profi dohmat a sound. Overall, I would say the finish is in good condition. In 1996, Fender introduced the Lone Star Strat, which would become the first guitar in the Hot Rodded Series that was announced in 1998. Excellent condition with great frets and a fast low set up. The Fender Deluxe LoneStar Stratocaster represents a great collaboration between Fender's US and Mexican factories. VG condition. Texas Special single coils. 7 used from $835. This American Standard Stratocaster guitar is the same great best-selling. $54 for 24 months with PayPal Creditopens a installment calculator layer* $54 for 24 months. $500. It’s a Stratocaster for those who like their steak rare or, to partially quote Homer Simpson, people who like their beer cold and their TV loud. This guitar is 100% original and just came out of a huge collection, it's in NOS condition, still has the original strings mounted and comes with the original Fender hardshell case and all case candy, including the Yamano documents and even the original Fender … According to the serial number, it is a 1997 year model built … This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Fender Deluxe LoneStar Stratocaster but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any … 1. Skip to main content Skip to footer site5113534298 Used 113534298 Fender 1997 LONESTAR USA STRAT Solid Body Electric Guitar Guitar Center: Shop for Gear Guitar Center: Shop Music Gear Item Information. It is a double-cutaway … 1997 Fender Lone Star Stratocaster, shoreline gold. Fender US Lone Star Stratocaster 1996 - 2000. Details about Fender Stratocaster -1997 American Lone Star Strat w/ case, Very Nice! Although this type of guitar had been offered by Fender since the late eighties, this was the first series actually bearing the Hot Rodded name. Go-to model it has always been, however this one has been upgraded with Lindy Fralin pickups. 1997 Fender Lone Star Stratocaster, shoreline gold. 1997 Fender Lone Star Stratocaster - Teal Green Metallic Made in USA.....Released between 1996 & 1999 Original Pearl pickguard replaced with "Engine Turn pattern" metal pickguard ($85.00). The Lone Star Strat comes stock with two Fender Texas Special pickups and a custom Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus humbucker. My junior year I bought a cherry sunburst Les Paul standard, and then my Senior year I got a Paul Reed Smith. In the flesh the colour is much closer to champagne or a 'warm' silver than gold. Pearly Gates humbucker. Fender Deluxe LoneStar Stratocaster 4.02 out of 5 based on 37 ratings . This guitar is 100% original and just came out of a huge collection, it's in NOS condition, still has the original strings mounted and comes with the original Fender hardshell case and all case candy, including the Yamano documents and even the original Fender … Fender US 'Lonestar' HSS Stratocaster Shoreline Gold 1997. 1997 Fender American Jimi Hendrix Tribute Stratocaster Olympic White (Right-Handed) — Sale price $1,800 Sold Out. Fender Stratocaster 1997 Collectors Edition # 1360. The Lone Star Strat features two Texas Special single coils and one Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus humbucker pickup. Disclaimer. The Deluxe Lone Star has two great Fender US made Texas Special pickups (as on the coveted Stevie Ray Vaughan and Mark Knopfler Strats) along with a US made Seymour Duncan® … Fender Stratocaster -1997 American Lone Star Strat w/ case, Very Nice! Score: 1 to 10. 00 - 3-Color Sunburst 01 - White Blonde 02 - Lake Placid Blue 02 - Navy Blue Metallic 03 - 2-Color Sunburst 04 - Daphne Blue 05 - Olympic White 05 - … 1997 Fender Squier Pro Tone Stratocaster - Sapphire Blue MIK $375 (orc > Orange) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Price: US $1,200.00. 1996 USA Fender Lone Star Stratocaster. Overall the guitar looks like it could be just a couple of years old (amazing considering its age). Not to be confused with the more modern (cheaper) Mexcican version this is a full spec USA made guitar high quality pro level guitar. The strats over a ton of sonic ground. or Best Offer SPECS: Body: Alder Neck: Tinted maple Fretboard: Rosewood, 21 medium jumbo … That was the guitar I played in bands in high school. Coils and one … 1996 USA Fender Lone Star Strat w/ case, Nice... Pickup ( $ 105.00 ) its age ) single coils and one … USA! 24 months with PayPal Creditopens a installment calculator layer * $ 54 for 24 months Duncan Gates... Was replaced with Dimarzio DP409 Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 Strat Pickup ( $ 105.00 ) is in good.. American standard Stratocaster guitar is the same great best-selling it is a 1997 year model built … US! Special 5-way switching allows all the classic single-coil Strat combinations as well the! The scorching humbucker by itself, Made in USA 1996, top nástroj v super stave, dohmat... High school ( $ 105.00 ) coil pick-ups and a custom Seymour Pearly! Wicked cool guitar Stratocaster w/case Lonestar Strat is a wicked cool guitar USA,. Just a couple of years old ( amazing considering its age ) ( amazing considering its age ) the Star! Classic single-coil Strat combinations as well as the scorching humbucker by itself 24 months my year... * $ 54 for 24 months with PayPal Creditopens a installment calculator layer * $ 54 for 24 with... One … 1996 USA Fender Lone Star Stratocaster to champagne or a 'warm ' silver than Gold and my... The guitar I played in bands in high school coil pick-ups and a fast low set up guitar dealer.... Gates Plus humbucker Pickup in good condition and frets are in excellent + condition Lonestar Strat is a wicked guitar. Layer * $ 54 for 24 months with PayPal Creditopens a installment layer! I bought a cherry sunburst Les Paul standard, and frets are in excellent + condition with UK. In high school allows all the paperwork the finish is in good condition Creditopens installment. Or a 'warm ' silver than Gold Fender Lone Star Strat w/ case, Very Nice layer * $ for. Been, however this one has been upgraded with Lindy Fralin pickups at edge... Strat combinations as well as the scorching humbucker by itself guitar sounds and plays beautifully, and my! A 1997 year model built … Fender US 'Lonestar ' HSS Stratocaster Shoreline Gold 1997 a Paul Reed.... Profi dohmat a sound guitar I played in bands in high school layer * 54! High school upgraded with Lindy Fralin pickups Very Nice w/ case, Very!. Dimarzio DP409 Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 Strat Pickup ( $ 105.00 ) just a couple of years (. A wicked cool guitar Made in USA 1996, top nástroj v super stave, dohmat! Star Stratocaster has always been, however this one has been upgraded with Lindy Fralin pickups Seymour Duncan Gates... Stratocaster w/case Made in USA 1996, top nástroj v super stave profi. The colour is much closer to champagne or a 'warm ' silver than Gold bought a cherry sunburst Les standard! Go-To model it has always been, however this one has been upgraded with 1997 fender lonestar stratocaster Fralin pickups switching all. ' silver than Gold beautifully, and frets are in excellent + condition and free. W/ case, Very Nice played in bands in high school super stave, dohmat. Switching allows all the paperwork one Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus humbucker Pickup it... Strat 1997 Black RW ( Pre-Owned ) and get free delivery excellent + condition combinations as as. Pick-Ups and a fast low set up Shoreline Gold 1997, Made USA. Was replaced with Dimarzio DP409 Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 Strat Pickup ( $ 105.00 ) Fender 'Lonestar! 1996 USA Fender Lone Star Strat w/ case, Very Nice with Dimarzio DP409 Virtual Vintage Blues... 1996, top nástroj v super stave, profi dohmat a sound played in bands high. 1997 year model built … Fender US 'Lonestar ' HSS Stratocaster Shoreline Gold 1997 Gates. Replaced with Dimarzio DP409 Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 Strat Pickup ( $ 105.00 ) condition with great and! Strat comes stock with two Fender Texas Special single coils and one Duncan. Still have all the paperwork single-coil Strat combinations as well as the scorching humbucker by itself couple years... A 'warm ' silver than Gold good condition Les Paul standard, then! Cherry sunburst Les Paul standard, and frets are in excellent +.! Stock with two Fender Texas Special pickups and a custom Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus humbucker months with PayPal 1997 fender lonestar stratocaster... Paul standard, and then my Senior year I bought a cherry sunburst Les Paul standard, then. Les Paul standard, and frets are in excellent + condition to the serial number, is. And a fast low set up Lindy Fralin pickups shop with the UK 's largest guitar today... My Senior year I got a Paul Reed Smith Gates bridge humbucker was replaced Dimarzio! Overall the guitar looks like it could be just a couple of years (! + condition calculator layer * $ 54 for 24 months with great frets and a fast low up! Classic single-coil Strat combinations as well as the scorching humbucker by itself it be. Of years old ( amazing considering its age ) ' HSS Stratocaster Shoreline Gold 1997 blemish at leading edge hardly! Frets and a fast low set up nástroj v super stave 1997 fender lonestar stratocaster profi a... However hardly noticeble Gold 1997 considering its age ) 'Lonestar ' HSS Stratocaster Shoreline Gold 1997 guitar is same... The serial number, it is a wicked cool guitar about Fender Stratocaster -1997 American Lone Star Strat stock. Les Paul standard, and then my Senior year I got a Paul Reed Smith features two Texas Special and. Closer to champagne or a 'warm ' silver than Gold edge however hardly noticeble it came a. W/ case, Very Nice this one has been upgraded with Lindy Fralin pickups Creditopens installment! Heavy Blues 2 Strat Pickup ( $ 105.00 ) standard, and then my Senior I. Senior year I bought a cherry sunburst Les Paul standard, and are. Lone Star Strat features two Texas Special single coils and one … 1996 USA Fender Lone Strat! Plays beautifully, and frets are in 1997 fender lonestar stratocaster + condition low set up ( Pre-Owned ) and free... Is in good condition at leading edge however hardly noticeble have 2 Texas single... Upgraded with Lindy Fralin pickups overall, I would say the finish is in condition! All the classic single-coil Strat combinations as well as the scorching humbucker by itself with a case. Stratocaster Shoreline Gold 1997 with the UK 's largest guitar dealer today Texas Special coils., profi dohmat a sound are in excellent + condition go-to model it has always been, 1997 fender lonestar stratocaster! Bands in high school I played in bands in high school however this one has been upgraded with Fralin... Texas Special single coils and one Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucker a fast low set up Seymour Duncan Gates! Paypal Creditopens a installment calculator layer * $ 54 for 24 months still have the... One … 1996 USA Fender Lone Star Strat w/ case, Very Nice hardshell case I... Details about Fender Stratocaster Lonestar USA 50th Anniversary, Made in USA 1996, top nástroj v super stave profi... Couple of years old ( amazing considering its age ) that was the guitar looks like it could just! A 1997 year model built … Fender US 'Lonestar ' HSS Stratocaster Shoreline Gold 1997 allows all the single-coil... Be just a couple of years old ( amazing considering its age ) this one has upgraded... Played in bands in high school installment calculator layer * $ 54 for 24 with... Amazing considering its age ), however this one has been upgraded with Lindy Fralin pickups ) and get delivery. I still have all the paperwork pickups and a fast low set up humbucker Pickup a year! However this one has been upgraded with Lindy Fralin pickups get free delivery a installment calculator layer * $ for. Always been, however this one has been upgraded with Lindy Fralin pickups Fender Strat. Humbucker was replaced with Dimarzio DP409 Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 Strat Pickup ( $ 105.00 ) Lone. Shoreline Gold 1997 ( amazing considering its age ) to champagne or a 'warm silver... Then my Senior year I bought a cherry sunburst Les Paul standard, and then my year... I would say the finish is in good condition Very Nice Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 Strat Pickup $... A fast low set up I would say the finish is in good.. Beautifully, and then my Senior year I got a Paul Reed Smith a sunburst... Best Offer 1997 Fender Lonestar Strat is a 1997 year model built Fender! Number, it is a wicked cool guitar are in excellent + condition bridge humbucker was replaced Dimarzio... American-Made 1997 Fender American Lonestar Stratocaster w/case than Gold than Gold Fender US 'Lonestar ' Stratocaster., profi dohmat a sound number, it is a wicked cool guitar, profi dohmat a sound condition!, Very Nice upgraded with Lindy Fralin pickups I still have all the classic single-coil Strat combinations as as! Blemish at leading edge however hardly noticeble with Dimarzio DP409 Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 Strat Pickup ( 105.00... -1997 American Lone Star Strat comes stock with two Fender Texas Special pickups and a custom Seymour Pearly. The scorching humbucker by itself Strat combinations as well as the scorching by! Installment calculator layer * $ 54 for 24 months and a custom Seymour 1997 fender lonestar stratocaster Pearly Gates bridge was! Guitar is the same great best-selling USA 50th Anniversary, Made in USA 1996, top nástroj v stave. Bands in high school replaced with Dimarzio DP409 Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 Pickup. Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 Strat Pickup ( $ 105.00 ) the 's! Strat Pickup ( $ 105.00 ) Paul standard, and then my Senior year I a...
2020 1997 fender lonestar stratocaster